napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shot Size

drachola

How much is the most oil you have taken in one shot? I'm going to be doing a primo/test cycle coming up and I'm looking at under 2.2 per shot.

Depends on where it's going, glute can handle more. As for delts, I'd never go over 2ml & even that's too much imo.

I always go for the ventro glute easiest spot imo and pretty painless all around.
What's your dosages for the test and Primo

How much is the most oil you have taken in one shot? I'm going to be doing a primo/test cycle coming up and I'm looking at under 2.2 per shot.
can take 3cc to the GLute no problem.. I have heard of dudes taking 4-5cc rips...I draw the line at 3cc

i dont even want to say how many ive done LOLL but 2 should not be a big issue... i would avoid quads but you should be good otherwise...

I would avoid your deltoids and quads if you have a higher level of injection volume

Damn 2.2 in one shot ! Iv never gone above 1.0 and that was a flute or quad in injection. Now a days I don’t go over .6 or .7 on all my injections.

The most I have ever done is 3ml but I was running more gear back in the day. It also depends on the muscle you are pinning. Glutes can obviously take more than delts for example.

Top Bottom