napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shot my first test no ester at 50mg

Phurious is on the money about the half life. It peaks quick but not long enough for the body to have a reaction that would bring on sides. Keep in mind that if you are using other gear plus the suspensions it will contribute as a whole to the bad sides.

I do use half tab of arimidex e3d

Running prop at 50-75mg a day w/ tren ace using the 50mg test no ester in oil to boost me at gym after work for workout #2

Love tne at 100mg it does me good [emoji1362] especially with some trne [emoji48] game time baby.. I want to get a special blend made me next Tren ace cycle I want like 100ace 50trne [emoji41] and a test blend of 100tne 100p 150pp

MEMBER OF THE VAULT
www.vaultekpharma.com
THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

I think aromasin has to be run high during this TNE run

I spend a shit ton of money and an I entire day to see just what TNE does to your ester level. I went and had my blood drawn in the morning, right after I PIN 1ML OF TNE BGS. I worked out and then 4 hours later I had blood drawn again. The TNE doubled my ester from 24 to 49. I am NOT ester sensitive either, I take 12.5 Aromosin half way thru the day when I PINN TNE and it levels it out perfect ...

I spend a shit ton of money and an I entire day to see just what TNE does to your ester level. I went and had my blood drawn in the morning, right after I PIN 1ML OF TNE BGS. I worked out and then 4 hours later I had blood drawn again. The TNE doubled my ester from 24 to 49. I am NOT ester sensitive either, I take 12.5 Aromosin half way thru the day when I PINN TNE and it levels it out perfect ...

49 isn't terrible, I don't think it'd be that bad in the short term. The swings themselves would be more of a concern I think, not sure if that's big enough to matter or not. I read a study that MCR of estradiol was about 2 hours. The study indicated a couple of problems that could over- or understate the MCR, but would still be relatively close to the 2hrs.

Is BGS brewing at 50mg? What was the actual dosage? I just had a gyno flare up from high tne doses, so I'm particularly interested in this.

100mg 1ml seems to double my estrogen ... I'm sure it be about the same for others. But you have to get two blood draws like I did to find out. If you do I would see what your prolactin is at before and after looks like

BGS comes in 50mg and 100mg TNE.. I have 100mg
OK cool. Nice work with the blood draws. That's valuable info. I did 150mg preworkout 4X a week for 2 weeks and got very slight gyno. Huge doses, I know, but it just goes to show it can happen. Wish I would have done the bloods like you did.

I did however, get bloods 2 days after the flare up, which came out of nowhere, and my estrogen was back at 19. So it fades quick too, as we already probably knew.

I use 100mg 1.5ML 3 times a week. I take 12.5 Arimosin on those days and I stay jacked and horny as hell.. Driving my GF nuts..LOL

I'm a BIG fan of the BGS TNE. 90 mins before your workout and you'll feel savage. I know I do. It's smooth as hell too. I was expecting much more pain, but I was pleasantly surprised. The TRNE is fire too!

BGS, you da man dogg.

Top Bottom