napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shbg and help with low T

Stevensson96

Hi everyone. I really want to ask an important question.. (little bit in panic) I have been fighting with my doctor to get a trt treatment, but he wont do anything, (sweden were i live) due to high shbg levels (46) and low testosterone, but he says that my lh and fsh i working? So my question to you is, can i do anything to feel good again?* I just want to feel proper and have that sex drive back i used to have..* I feel terrible and weak.* I have clomid, arim-rx and nolva in hand?* You think that could do any help AT all? Restoring my some like back to normal or at least give me a boost?* I am rally desperate for help and what to do? Doctors here just say sue your self.* Please help or atleast give me some guidance..

Not to mention..
Also i did a cycle of prohormones back in winter in The beginning of 2016, (almost 2 years ago) and did not complete a good pct either.. I just did the pct bottle that came along with other products (The brand was LG sciences and i did The trifecta kit)*And 3 months ago i did a cycle of lgd4033 for 8 weeks with a pct of clomid 25/25/25 and since now i have just been feeling shitty, weak and no erektion at all.. *(almost no seamen load) what to do? You guys who knows, could there be a possible 2nd pct? That i would run properly? Like the clomid/nolva? Could that restore me again?

Skickat från min E5823 via Tapatalk

where did you get your lgd and did you get bloods after your prohormone cycle? not sure what you really expect from running pro hormones WITHOUT TEST and WITHOUT pct??? did you honestly expect to feel good??? did you get bloodwork done?

You can try a full pct protocol and the retest again bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

THIS....^

Bro...you did a half assed PCT...and now you WANT TRT....????
That's like using a bulldozer to kill a cockroach
You have no clue what your natural hormone balance is...because you never properly recover from your cycle...

In the mean time you can add 50-100mg per day of Proviron..it will lower your SHBG and increase your bio-available testosterone

When i did the prohormones, i really even didn't know what i was doing. Barely knew what i was getting into.. And had almost 0 research. The lgd was from enhanced athlete, 10mg for 8 weeks was it. And back in those prohormones, i never runned any bloods pre, during or post. I can detail my bloods here if you guys are interested. And i am not sure about the trt thing YET, but i will meet a endokrinologist next week.

Thanks for taking your time to read. You are telling me to run a proper pct? With proviron? (where to get legit proviron?) could the endocrinologist prescribe me anything?

you absolutely need to do TWO THINGS... one, go to the endo like you are already planning and post your bloods here and TWO, RUN a proper pct... if you need help with proviron, go to the source section... i want nothing to do with that one...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Okay Dylan, as soon as i get my bloods results il post them. I really really appriciate the time for you listening and reading my stupid decisions. Doing things woithout the research.. Thanks a lot again.

Then just another question, after i meet the endo, what if he wants to put me in trt? He basically wants to know my whole story leading me to this situation.. IF he puts me on trt.. Will there be chances that i need to do it for rest of my litfe? Or can you somewhat pct after a period of trt? Never really came into that and dont have got any great answers..

I will place a order brother. Very new also to this forum.

Most likely if your honest about why you are there they will try and go another route to have you recover your levels. TRT would most likely be life long and if your younger they should try to avoid that if possible.

Okay i see. What is common in this case Scenario? Would they put me on like clomid or nolva?

I am also Wondering about my diet and training in this condition.. I cant really progress at the gym right now either, so should i stick to maintenence calories? And would i stick to like a more higher fat diet and moderate carbs?

Top Bottom