napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SERVER UPDATES - PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Hey guys, just an FYI... From time to time as we grow in numbers, server updates are necessary to ensure safety and stability. The site was down for about ten minutes but I started receiving messages left and right, WHICH I APPRECIATE, but please don't EVER panic... I literally don't sleep and am ALWAYS watching to make sure this place is always on the money. These updates will put things offline for 5-10 minutes tops and will not occur often but do have to be done to make sure we can handle traffic as well as protect the server at all times... As you know, when people get scared of competition and posses NO CLASS (example EVO) they attempt to do underhanded and spiteful things to attack servers... We do everything to ensure these enormous pieces of trash do not become successful in their pathetic attempts. All is well and the traffic is amazing! Let's keep this rolling as we are. I am losing sleep over being excited at what I am seeing! I have so much love for you all and what you are doing here! Thank you everyone!!

Thanks for the heads up ! AR all the way!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting in the work to have this awesome resource available to us all. The amount of knowledge I have learned in a short time is astounding, keep it coming guys, much love

BrentM said:
Thanks for putting in the work to have this awesome resource available to us all. The amount of knowledge I have learned in a short time is astounding, keep it coming guys, much love

It has not even scratched the surface brother! You are a truly valued member and you will continue to see that you just became part of a family

Great work my friend.. The site is great and the updates are absolutely necessary in today's age.

Thanks for keeping us up to date, everything working, and keeping our site safe Dylan!

sweetnspicy said:
Glad you posted this. I thought I got banned. Lol. That would have been a new record!

You cant get banned being a nice person. Wait a minute. Yes you can. Lol

Ok. Back on track now.
Thanks D.

Re: RE: Re: SERVER UPDATES - PLEASE READ

sweetnspicy said:
Glad you posted this. I thought I got banned. Lol. That would have been a new record!
Haha! This isn't that "other place". You have to seriously fuck up to get banned here, and probably have to purposely try to. You know you are more than welcome here

Rest assured that I am on top of everything at all times and making sure the community is safe and strong at all times is the most important... I TRULY APPRECIATE EVERYONE who let's me know if I miss anything at any time as well... As much as I am here, which is damn near all day and night, I do have to step away at times to workout and spend some time with my family... I almost always have my phone or ipad with me as well though and monitoring is going on 24-7...

I suppose I'll have to sit and press refresh for 10 minutes straight while I wait.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

JM750 said:
sweetnspicy said:

You cant get banned being a nice person. Wait a minute. Yes you can. Lol

Ok. Back on track now.
Thanks D.

UH yes you can... anywhere but here brother!!! You won't even get banned for being a prick here! :lol:

JM750 said:
You need to sleep! Ooh who am i kidding. Its 4:30 in the am and im posting!! Lol

what the fuck is this "sleep" you speak of? I have never heard of this concept!! :lol:

Top Bottom