napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

self intro.

macedog24

Hey everyone. Just wanna introduce myself. I'm called macedog24. I belong to, several boards. I'm a rep for medlab. Not medlab anabolics..lol... anyway wanna join the board here get to know everyone and share what we know.
I lift about 5 days a week. I work about 80+hrs a week.
Im always looking to,improve myself and be the best I can be. If I can help someone in any way . I usually do!
I'm 6'0"
235lbs.

Welcome to AR! We are happy to have you as part of our family here. There is a lot of knowledge and information here, and you've come to the right place!

macedog24 said:
Hey everyone. Just wanna introduce myself. I'm called macedog24. I belong to, several boards. I'm a rep for medlab. Not medlab anabolics..lol... anyway wanna join the board here get to know everyone and share what we know.
I lift about 5 days a week. I work about 80+hrs a week.
Im always looking to,improve myself and be the best I can be. If I can help someone in any way . I usually do!
I'm 6'0"
235lbs.

Welcome to the FAMILY brother... Great to have you here! I am looking forward to your participation and having you here and a key member... If you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know...

Top Bottom