napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

seizure letters

coalman

I had one they reshipped and I received that order.made another order and got another letter.the guy says he will reship but I'm wondering if they have my address flaged.this guys products are good but Im pretty close to retirement.I'm trying to figure out if I should tell him to reship or just lose this one.small order Deca and winstrol.

coalman said:
I had one they reshipped and I received that order.made another order and got another letter.the guy says he will reship but I'm wondering if they have my address flaged.this guys products are good but Im pretty close to retirement.I'm trying to figure out if I should tell him to reship or just lose this one.small order Deca and winstrol.

I wouldn't worry about it bro. If your box gets taken through customs, that's typically the end of it. With international orders this happens sometimes, and then usually a reship is done that remedies the issue. It's just a chance you take with seizure through customs, but they don't go after individuals. Don't worry about it bro

Re: RE: seizure letters

coalman said:
Who are you talking about brother? You should try Pharma Lady... Her packaging is excellent and clever. Plus there is tracking and you'll know when it's cleared customs...

If you are getting seisure letters to the same address. Then im sure they flagged your address
You can remedy this by using a different ship to address. In fact, most suppliers will not do a rehip to the same address if customs has seized your pkg.

Are you in the U.S. Or a different country? If you are in the U.S. I would suggest ordering domestically if this bothers you, because then you won't even have to worry about customs at all

Ive been thinking the same about domestic rick.ive liked this guy because he has pharmacy and ug.ive got a couple of questions about bio tech.ill pm you tonight.my reship came last time which makes me think it may be the fund transfer.who knows.thanks for the replys.my cycles are tucked up now until October.oh well.

Just use another address, if you get a seizure never use that same address for reship, use a family member or friends address ;)

Pharma Lady said:
Just use another address, if you get a seizure never use that same address for reship, use a family member or friends address ;)

Or mine. Lol

Re: RE: Re: seizure letters

JM750 said:
Pharma Lady said:

Or mine. Lol
ROTFLMFAO!!!

coalman said:
Ive been thinking the same about domestic rick.ive liked this guy because he has pharmacy and ug.ive got a couple of questions about bio tech.ill pm you tonight.my reship came last time which makes me think it may be the fund transfer.who knows.thanks for the replys.my cycles are tucked up now until October.oh well.

Not a problem at all brother. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have

coalman said:

personally, i think thats a no brainer... i absolutely would switch shipping addresses after something like that... basically your name and address will just be put in a system and with customs being so large, your probably fine since it was small but if you get another one stopped they will pull the address immediately, see the same occurrence and then that could be a different story... that's not a guarantee but its risky enough to where i would not hesitate to just switch addresses...

So is it safe to say that once it hits your local post office everything is all good?

Re: RE: Re: seizure letters

Saiyan said:
So is it safe to say that once it hits your local post office everything is all good?
I would say so yes... Once it clears customs you're good actually...

Pharma Lady said:
Saiyan said:

Sir your order cleared fine, no need for paranoia ;)

Lol thanks. The paranoia only comes from my job. I'll be sure to write a review once I start sometime next month.

Top Bottom