napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking advice

tylerneal45

I am 26 years old, 13% bf, 6'2, and normally weigh 185lbs all year round. Recently started running susta 250 (.5 2x a week) and have been taking my diet VERY serious, and am happy to say that I'm currently 200lbs! This is the most I've ever weighed in my life. I have always struggled with skinny. Before I ever picked up a weight I weighed 160lbs and looked like a twig. Lifted for 6 years and got to 185 but could never get passed that until I started counting macros (recently) and running test. I have been on cycle for 7weeks and have enough for another 7 weeks before I start my pct. (Which I ordered already based on Dylan's recommendation) I have been taking 2 OTC estrogen blockers a day along with 2 fish oil, and 2 milk thistle a day. I have noticed that some days I feel as if my right foot is tingly and feels almost as if it has gone to sleep. This concerns me! So all in all I'm posting this bc I want to know from more experienced ppl if there is anything I should be doing that I'm not or even if maybe I should stop sooner than later? Please fill me in. I am happy with my body rn but could always use more progress!

Arimidex occasionally gave me a, what only can be described as 'popping' in my left ankle. Or maybe a prominent ankle pulse. Not too sure,but defo coincided with days I took arimidex!

Defo sound advice about getting PCT in early. I ordered mine a week before my course ended and its been nabbed by royal mail!! So its been resent FOC! So I'm 1 day post cycle with no help bar arimidex! Not a happy bunny! And we have really bad snow here in the UK so god knows when I'll get my clomid and nolva!!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

that wont cause it whatsoever... thats very weak to say the least... i dont see it having anything to do with anything you are doing

Top Bottom