napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

Labs are done. Just waiting on results. Should I stay on cycle so my levels stay steady on testosterone. Taking 40mg of nolvadex and 25mg of aromasin ed.

I came off my cycle and I'm following my pct protocol. Nolva 40mg clomid 50mg aromasin 25mg gw50156 mk2866. Waiting on labs to come in

not sure about what? you said you were waiting for labs to come in and i said ok... its not like you asked a question... what was anyone supposed to say aside from ok?

Understood. I asked if I should stay on. No one answered. I did research and seen more people come off to solve the problem than staying on. I would love for you guys to be able to tell me what my labs look like once they come in. Thanks for your time.

Post the reference ranges. Estro at a 7, no way are you having any issues with gyno.

When your hormones fluctuate, the glands can become irritated or sensitive but that doesnt mean your having actual tissue growth.

Estro at a 7. Your nearly crashed. How much AI are you running now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been bringing it down since pain and sensitivity started. 25 to 30mg ed. Definitely growth on both sides. Pebbles around areolas. Estradiol levels are norm. From 8.0 to 35. Lh 1.7 to 8.6. Mine at 0.1. Fsh 1.5 to 12.4. Mine at <0.2

So at a 7 your estro is very low.

Even a 9 is very low its just in range.

These things are individual but gyno isnt growing at a 7.

The only time ive seen someone get gyno growth, with a low estro blood test, was someone running dbol at that time too. Something about the snap shot blood work, doesnt accurately show the estrogen from dbol all the time.

Did you run dbol or anything?

With estro so low, gyno makes no sense brother.

And 25mg aro ed is a fucking ton of aro.

Sustanon 250. 250mg a week. Same exact cycle I ran on my first go around. On week 3 I felt my chest was burning. Then just felt my shirt all day. My female started examining my chest and found small bb size bumps around my areola. Following days noticed more defined bumps. Chest and nipples are puffy. Freaked out a bit. Been taking nolvadex at 40mg and no pain just tender now at times

Damn in 3 weeks? Thats fucking fast too. Gyno takes a long ass time usually. Like months to form not weeks.

Weird man. Idk what to tell you. Maybe the different esters in the sust are fucking up your levels.

Still gyno that fast, idk I have no more useful insight.

Top Bottom