bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle

Lucky Sob

Hello:
I had recently proposed the following cycle:
Weeks 1-16 EQ @600mg
Weeks 1-16 Test C @400mg
Weeks 1-6 Tbol @50mg
Aromasin throughout EOD and Through PCT as well. I'd end the last 4 weeks of the cycle with HCG @1000 ius prior to pct, and my pct would have been the usual 4 weeks nolva/clomid/aromasin split.

What I've been thinking however is doing a Deca Cycle. This will be my second cycle so I would avoid taking tbol with it as Deca/Test would be plenty on their own for a relatively new person to AAS.

I was thinking something along this line:
1-16 test cyp 400 mg week
1-15 deca 350 mg week
1-17 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg eod
14-17 hcg 1000 ius week

Pct would be as proposed in a prior split and I feel I have gottne down pretty well.

My Goal: To add a good amount of size. I'm currently ~9-10% bf and around 205 lbs at 5'11" I've been bodybuilding for years naturally prior to this and have both the training and diet down.

The question is which would you guys recommend for a second cycle (physique/bodybuilding competitor) to really get to the next level of muscularity. Will the test/Eq/tbol be enough or should I use Deca and take it up a notch? Also would you recommend perhaps doing just 4 weeks of tbol to begin this instead of 6 and running a cycle assist? Much Thanks Guys.

honestly , either cycle would be excellent... they are both fairly equal... either is completely fine for a second cycle as well... you cant go wrong either way... both are cycles i would run and recommend...

honestly , either cycle would be excellent... they are both fairly equal... either is completely fine for a second cycle as well... you cant go wrong either way... both are cycles i would run and recommend...

I am going to try Deca myself for a second cycle. It is a legendary compound and I want to know what the fuss is all about haha! Just keep in mind that Deca is way more expensive to (safely) run, since you will need Caber. And that stuff is $$$ bro :)

I think the 2 combos of Test with EQ or Deca especially first starting out is the safe way to begin your gear journey. If I may, I have a few personal tweaks that might help. Since your 31 and not 24 I would up the Test to 500mg a week. Like I said only because of your age and you do have 1 cycle under your belt. Unfortunately you can't jump straight to the Pro BBs competition cycle but you could add Masteron. It's an overlooked addition to many but not to the people that are vets ( gear vets)lol that know and understand the benefits of Masteron. To dumb it down it's like adding a turbo to your big block motor. It enables the Test to work more effectively preventing some of it to aromatize. Also adds more hardnesss to your body especially you being in the perfect body fat range. With all that said this is not a bulker and is one of the weakest anobolic steroid out there. However, just starting out like yourself, I think it would be great for you. Now and forever....

Top Bottom