napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle Layout

jdcain19

This will be my second cycle. It will be a bulking cycle. I am currently cutting my BF% from 16 down to 12, so I will not be starting this cycle for a few months. So, here it is:

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Weeks 13-15: hCG 1,000ui/week
Weeks 16-20: Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 1-16: Aromasin 15mg/EOD (gyro prone)

**Updated on 5.16.15**
Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg/day
Weeks 1-20: Aromasin 15mg/EOD (gyro prone - adjust as needed)

On Cycle Support: 1200mg NAC, 1000mg TUDCA, Carditone for BP

What do you think?

It's pretty simple and solid my man, perhaps extend that pct out another week or two but other than that it's good to go

Looks great to me, I remember my first D Bol and test run, it was amazing! Don't forget to take pics before during and after to track progress. Have fun.

jdcain19 said:
This will be my second cycle. It will be a bulking cycle. I am currently cutting my BF% from 16 down to 12, so I will not be starting this cycle for a few months. So, here it is:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

My suggestion is, when I use HCG, I hit it at 250iu 4x a week. Thats 1000mg.

Also, in my opinion a 4 week pct is long enough, but we're all different. ALSO, use aromasin THROUGHOUT the pct also. It reduces the e2 rebound and also boost your free test!! Believe it or not I can post many studies backing this.

Enjoy it and blow up like the hulk!

Re: RE: Re: Second Cycle Layout

Redam said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

Also, in my opinion a 4 week pct is long enough, but we're all different. ALSO, use aromasin THROUGHOUT the pct also. It reduces the e2 rebound and also boost your free test!! Believe it or not I can post many studies backing this.

I agree with this as well. Your cycle looks solid. Just extend the aromasin into pct and you'll be set

Bio-Tech said:
Cycle looks fine. We personally don't like HCG but to each his own.

yea this isn't a harsh cycle whatsoever in my opinion, 2 weeks of HCG if anything.. Sometimes 1000IUs is even overkill, I can feel HcG just fine at 500IUs

You just don't want to cause more harm than good here my man

jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Damn bro. 1000mg TUDCA is a grip. Where did you get yours? Brand?

KingWizard said:
Bio-Tech said:

yea this isn't a harsh cycle whatsoever in my opinion, 2 weeks of HCG if anything.. Sometimes 1000IUs is even overkill, I can feel HcG just fine at 500IUs

Agreed.

HCG only makes your balls bigger. Is that worth fucking up the rest of your hormone balance, especially at that dose?

I don't like the hcg spacing. Either run it throughout your whole cycle or do a brief blast for a few days prior to PCT. Be careful with estrogen conversion

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

9th Wonder said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

I use Olympus Labs Tudca. I have done all sorts of math trying to figure out the best deal and that one is hard to beat. I get 120 capsules at 250mg per capsule, which is a total of 30G and it only cost $55. You can get it off of Ebay, although I swear I got it off of Amazon one time.

Bio-Tech said:
KingWizard said:
[quote="Bio-Tech":35mmgh7f]Cycle looks fine. We personally don't like HCG but to each his own.

Agreed.

HCG only makes your balls bigger. Is that worth fucking up the rest of your hormone balance, especially at that dose?[/quote:35mmgh7f]

I am hearing a lot of different opinions when it comes to hCG. Some say do it before PCT and some say the whole cycle. I could afford to do 500iu the whole cycle because I have 2 x 5000iu ampoules of it. Would that be recommended?

KingWizard said:
Bio-Tech said:

Is that how you use hCG? 500iu/week the two weeks before PCT (assuming the ester you are using has a half-life that of Enanthate)?

Yes that is where it is best utilized my man 500-1000 IUs a week for 2 weeks going into PCT.. you do NOT need it though just depends on how shut down you are from your cycle in my opinion if you really decide to use it

jdcain19 said:
9th Wonder said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

I use Olympus Labs Tudca. I have done all sorts of math trying to figure out the best deal and that one is hard to beat. I get 120 capsules at 250mg per capsule, which is a total of 30G and it only cost $55. You can get it off of Ebay, although I swear I got it off of Amazon one time.

Thanks bro. I'll remember that.

Re: RE: Re: Second Cycle Layout

jdcain19 said:
9th Wonder said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Damn, I spent 80$ on 120 tudca. I'm going to have to check out Olympus labs.

jdcain19 said:
Bio-Tech said:
KingWizard said:
[quote="Bio-Tech":1ah4sf6h]Cycle looks fine. We personally don't like HCG but to each his own.

Agreed.

HCG only makes your balls bigger. Is that worth fucking up the rest of your hormone balance, especially at that dose?

I am hearing a lot of different opinions when it comes to hCG. Some say do it before PCT and some say the whole cycle. I could afford to do 500iu the whole cycle because I have 2 x 5000iu ampoules of it. Would that be recommended?[/quote:1ah4sf6h]

Hey brother... I'll touch on the cycle itself separately because this needs addressed FIRST because its so important... DO NOT run hcg too long or through the entire cycle... You will cause FAR more problems for yourself... We are talking estrogen conversion, desensitizing, far too long of mimicking lh and fsh, etc... The list is prevalent and goes on... Personally, my recommendation is generally the same, obviously cycle dependent but most fall in this category... The last four weeks of your cycle, leading right up until pct, so that includes the 2 weeks of ester clearance here, run it 1000 ius week... 500 iu injections twice a week is perfect... That is plenty to get all the benefits, avoid the side effects and get the most out of it... I know there is a lot of differing information and that's not to say some methods are wrong or bad but this is the safest and most commonly used method...

Redam said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pay close attention to the aromasin recommendation here as this is spot on... Clearly, the estrogen rebound and conversion prevention in pct is the most well known and very necessary but the increase in IGF levels is often overlooked and is a HUGE benefit with recovery... MAKE SURE you run it throughout your pct...

Your cycle itself is fine for the most part however i do see one large issue... You are already running dbol too high at 50 mg per day COUPLED with the fact you are gyno prone... This is a recipe for nothing but disaster bro... Drop it to 30 mg per day... TRUST ME, that's plenty, especially with test at 500... You will learn the hard way at those doses about how bad estrogen conversion can be... You can make all the same gains without half the sides is you dose this properly... everything else looks just fine... just dose aromasin accordingly as needed because this cycle will still have a lot of estrogen conversion, even at a moderate dose...

what are you doing now to get your body fat down?

DylanGemelli said:
jdcain19 said:
Bio-Tech said:
KingWizard said:
[quote="Bio-Tech":eexxjyyu]Cycle looks fine. We personally don't like HCG but to each his own.

Agreed.

I am hearing a lot of different opinions when it comes to hCG. Some say do it before PCT and some say the whole cycle. I could afford to do 500iu the whole cycle because I have 2 x 5000iu ampoules of it. Would that be recommended?

Hey brother... I'll touch on the cycle itself separately because this needs addressed FIRST because its so important... DO NOT run hcg too long or through the entire cycle... You will cause FAR more problems for yourself... We are talking estrogen conversion, desensitizing, far too long of mimicking lh and fsh, etc... The list is prevalent and goes on... Personally, my recommendation is generally the same, obviously cycle dependent but most fall in this category... The last four weeks of your cycle, leading right up until pct, so that includes the 2 weeks of ester clearance here, run it 1000 ius week... 500 iu injections twice a week is perfect... That is plenty to get all the benefits, avoid the side effects and get the most out of it... I know there is a lot of differing information and that's not to say some methods are wrong or bad but this is the safest and most commonly used method...[/quote:eexxjyyu]

Perfect! Done.

DylanGemelli said:
Redam said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pay close attention to the aromasin recommendation here as this is spot on... Clearly, the estrogen rebound and conversion prevention in pct is the most well known and very necessary but the increase in IGF levels is often overlooked and is a HUGE benefit with recovery... MAKE SURE you run it throughout your pct...

Your cycle itself is fine for the most part however i do see one large issue... You are already running dbol too high at 50 mg per day COUPLED with the fact you are gyno prone... This is a recipe for nothing but disaster bro... Drop it to 30 mg per day... TRUST ME, that's plenty, especially with test at 500... You will learn the hard way at those doses about how bad estrogen conversion can be... You can make all the same gains without half the sides is you dose this properly... everything else looks just fine... just dose aromasin accordingly as needed because this cycle will still have a lot of estrogen conversion, even at a moderate dose...

what are you doing now to get your body fat down?

I will update my cycle to reflect the Aromasin through PCT and also drop Dbol to 30mg/ED. Thank you for the heads up with that!!!! I hate gyno and don't want it any worse than it has to be.

To get my body fat down, my diet is at a 600 deficit, eating clean. Here is my macro ratio - 30c/45p/25f. Every 4th day, I am doing a refeed where I up my carbs by 100+ grams, which puts me back at maintenance for that day. I am also using GW and doing cardio three times a week. My diet is spot on and I am seeing results.

Top Bottom