napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMSX Wire Transfer Option Available TOMORROW!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I just got word from sarmsx that they will be working on the website late this evening and the wire transfer option with the 20% discount option will be available TOMORROW! This option applies to ANY order and will be permanently left on the site! BITCOIN will be coming soon! Hopefully within a month or less and likely have a 15% off option as well!

Very nice bro! I'm sure a lot of people will take advantage of this for that awesome discount

The wire transfer option is now up and i have been told that many are already jumping on it... An extra 20% off is huge... Im sure that many of you can handle elementary math but thats 200 off every 1000 you spend... quite a significant discount!

i just want to make sure everyone knows this is up and running.. a fucking TON of people have already jumped on it... this is a discount that WILL STAY on the site now... in over 2 years, there has not been one discount offered so this is a huge deal

i just want to make sure everyone knows this is up and running.. a fucking TON of people have already jumped on it... this is a discount that WILL STAY on the site now... in over 2 years, there has not been one discount offered so this is a huge deal

This is great just made my purchase with the bank transfer option!

the 20% discount applies to anything on the site bro

Thanks for the Reply Dylan my fault for not being clear in what I was asking . I was wondering if Mk677 would ever be offered in the 30%- 40% off? I am currently using GW Osta stack from Sarmx I'm in my 3 week and was looking at adding Mk677 for additional healing but I can't find a discount for buying multiple bottles .

Thanks for the Reply Dylan my fault for not being clear in what I was asking . I was wondering if Mk677 would ever be offered in the 30%- 40% off? I am currently using GW Osta stack from Sarmx I'm in my 3 week and was looking at adding Mk677 for additional healing but I can't find a discount for buying multiple bottles .
i highly doubt that bro... its already very cheap considering how much it costs to REALLY produce it, not sell cut bull shit... so thats one that likely wont be offered that way... so getting 20% off is a very big deal

Top Bottom