napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx Triple xxx story

Unless sweaty old men turn you on, you have nothing to worry about bro. I'm not hating if that's your thing, but triple x increases blood flow making erections easier. You still need to be aroused for it to work, and I'm pretty sure playing with yourself will get you kicked out lol

This right here was fuking funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not just buy one of those silicone pussy molds? That's my back if i feel my hand won't suffice every couple months. Then the second I'm done i feel like a pathetic piece of shit lol

Have you ever had FeFe? Cheap hooker does the job bro. Why pay for 1000 hooker when I can spend 5 bucks to create FeFe! pussy doesn't have a face lol

Have you ever had FeFe? Cheap hooker does the job bro. Why pay for 1000 hooker when I can spend 5 bucks to create FeFe! pussy doesn't have a face lol

I think my silicone thing was only like ten bucks. Send me your address and I'll mail it to you so you can give her a whirl...

I think my silicone thing was only like ten bucks. Send me your address and I'll mail it to you so you can give her a whirl...

Sharing is caring lol

Top Bottom