napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle and all SARMS. Please advise.

Jagger12

The “New Here?” sticky said there’s no such thing as TMI so here you go…

Stats

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 185

Body fat %: 24%

Years of training: 20+ off and on. CrossFit for past 4 months. CrossFit will be my main workout.

Complete cycle history: Never. This is my first.

PCT for each cycle: See previous answer.

Goals: Re-comp, endurance, strength, lose the gut

Supplements: Incoming

General idea of nutrition: Solid. Will be sticking to a 50/30/20 diet with this cycle. I fall between mesomorph and an ectomorph when not sedentary.

Any other relevant info: Umbilical hernia repair in 2014. Nagging right knee injury from 16 years of soccer… It comes and goes.

Background and cycle: As the post states, I’m new to sarms and cycling period and want to get an idea of what y’all think. I’ve been lifting off and on since I was around 14 years old but never really stuck with it. After high school, I’d basically get to where I wanted to be and then I’d quit. In January of this year I decided it was time for a lifestyle change (I’m not getting any younger and had been fairly sedentary for 5 years) and started with some lifting, cardio, and diet modification. I dropped 40 pounds in about 3 months and an addition 10 over the last 3. At the beginning of May, I decided to give CrossFit a try and was hooked. I’m making decent strength gains, but my endurance still sucks (quit smoking in February) and I’m having trouble dropping this gut that took 5 years of abuse to create. I have some friends that received good results with sarms so I decided to do some research and feel they are the best option for what I want to achieve. I’m not interested in steroids at this time.

My main goals are re-composition, endurance is a must, strength and small mass gains are ideal, and to hopefully lose most of my remaining gut (not expecting it to disappear over night). My plan is to do CrossFit for 3-4 days a week and I’ve developed multiple body building routines to throw in depending on the WODs for the week since I feel they’re sometimes lacking in chest and bi/tri movements. I’ll be doing those for 2-3 days a week plus 2-3 days of cardio consisting of either trail running, swimming, or heavy bag work. I have time so I’ll be putting in 5-6 days/week in gym with 2-3 of those as 2 a days. Since it’s my first run, I decided I might want to take it on the lighter side but that’s why I came here. Here’s what my cycle looks like:

Cycle:

1-12: S4 50 mg/day. 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later. Dose increased as tolerated.
1-12: GW-510516 20 mg/day 30 minutes pre-workout
1-12: mk-2866 25/mg day every morning
1-12: sr9009 30/mg day every 4 hours
1-12: D Aspartic Acid 30 minutes pre-workout and immediately post workout
1-12: Phentermine 37.5 mg/day every morning

Mini PCT:

13-16: clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16: gw-501516 20 mg day

(all purchased from sarmsx except the DAA & phen)

Specific Questions and Input:

1. Any thoughts or input? I’ve considered adding mk-677 or RAD to the mix but I’ve already spent a sh*t ton and this is my first experience. I also considered LGD but I’m concerned with suppression given my age and multiple friends suffering pretty severely from it. Also depending on what side effects, if any, I receive from S4, I will increase the dose in increments.

2. DAA: I’ve seen some posts recommending this at weeks 9-12. Any issues with running this on day 1? I have a 4 month supply so I thought I might as well use it? You tell me…

3. Triple X Stack: Thoughts on adding this as a pre-workout and/or just for fun in other areas?

4. I work nights every Sun, Mon, and Tues. I usually hit the gym when I get off on M-W at 8:30. Thoughts on dosing everything on my work days? I’ll be switching to a day position at around week 6 but in the meantime, what would you all do?

5. Phentermine: My doc prescribes it for energy when I’m off of work. It revs me up and gives me fairly terrible mood swings but does the job to give me energy on my off days (night shift has me all f@cked up). I’m not sure how this is going to react with the sarms and what would happen if I added Triple X Stack as well for pre-workout. My DAA revs me up as well. It does fine now but I don’t want to be walking around with a resting heart rate of 100 and hitting 180 bpm within 10 minutes of my workout nor do I want to turn into a raging asshole... Thoughts?

6. Clomid: I’m assuming the “50/25/25/25” translates to 50 mg/day the first week, followed by 25 mg/day the remaining 3 weeks during PCT? I’ve also read some posts saying skip workouts during PCT… Is that accurate information?

7. What other supplements would you add? I’ve already got my whey proteins, BCAAs, MVIs, etc…

Thanks in advance for any input and/or answering questions. I’m just waiting on my order to arrive and I’ll hopefully get started on this coming Monday.

The “New Here?” sticky said there’s no such thing as TMI so here you go…

Stats

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 185

Body fat %: 24%

Years of training: 20+ off and on. CrossFit for past 4 months. CrossFit will be my main workout.

Complete cycle history: Never. This is my first.

PCT for each cycle: See previous answer.

Goals: Re-comp, endurance, strength, lose the gut

Supplements: Incoming

General idea of nutrition: Solid. Will be sticking to a 50/30/20 diet with this cycle. I fall between mesomorph and an ectomorph when not sedentary.

Any other relevant info: Umbilical hernia repair in 2014. Nagging right knee injury from 16 years of soccer… It comes and goes.

Background and cycle: As the post states, I’m new to sarms and cycling period and want to get an idea of what y’all think. I’ve been lifting off and on since I was around 14 years old but never really stuck with it. After high school, I’d basically get to where I wanted to be and then I’d quit. In January of this year I decided it was time for a lifestyle change (I’m not getting any younger and had been fairly sedentary for 5 years) and started with some lifting, cardio, and diet modification. I dropped 40 pounds in about 3 months and an addition 10 over the last 3. At the beginning of May, I decided to give CrossFit a try and was hooked. I’m making decent strength gains, but my endurance still sucks (quit smoking in February) and I’m having trouble dropping this gut that took 5 years of abuse to create. I have some friends that received good results with sarms so I decided to do some research and feel they are the best option for what I want to achieve. I’m not interested in steroids at this time.

My main goals are re-composition, endurance is a must, strength and small mass gains are ideal, and to hopefully lose most of my remaining gut (not expecting it to disappear over night). My plan is to do CrossFit for 3-4 days a week and I’ve developed multiple body building routines to throw in depending on the WODs for the week since I feel they’re sometimes lacking in chest and bi/tri movements. I’ll be doing those for 2-3 days a week plus 2-3 days of cardio consisting of either trail running, swimming, or heavy bag work. I have time so I’ll be putting in 5-6 days/week in gym with 2-3 of those as 2 a days. Since it’s my first run, I decided I might want to take it on the lighter side but that’s why I came here. Here’s what my cycle looks like:

Cycle:

1-12: S4 50 mg/day. 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later. Dose increased as tolerated.
1-12: GW-510516 20 mg/day 30 minutes pre-workout
1-12: mk-2866 25/mg day every morning
1-12: sr9009 30/mg day every 4 hours
1-12: D Aspartic Acid 30 minutes pre-workout and immediately post workout
1-12: Phentermine 37.5 mg/day every morning

Mini PCT:

13-16: clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16: gw-501516 20 mg day

(all purchased from sarmsx except the DAA & phen)

Specific Questions and Input:

1. Any thoughts or input? I’ve considered adding mk-677 or RAD to the mix but I’ve already spent a sh*t ton and this is my first experience. I also considered LGD but I’m concerned with suppression given my age and multiple friends suffering pretty severely from it. Also depending on what side effects, if any, I receive from S4, I will increase the dose in increments.

2. DAA: I’ve seen some posts recommending this at weeks 9-12. Any issues with running this on day 1? I have a 4 month supply so I thought I might as well use it? You tell me…

3. Triple X Stack: Thoughts on adding this as a pre-workout and/or just for fun in other areas?

4. I work nights every Sun, Mon, and Tues. I usually hit the gym when I get off on M-W at 8:30. Thoughts on dosing everything on my work days? I’ll be switching to a day position at around week 6 but in the meantime, what would you all do?

5. Phentermine: My doc prescribes it for energy when I’m off of work. It revs me up and gives me fairly terrible mood swings but does the job to give me energy on my off days (night shift has me all f@cked up). I’m not sure how this is going to react with the sarms and what would happen if I added Triple X Stack as well for pre-workout. My DAA revs me up as well. It does fine now but I don’t want to be walking around with a resting heart rate of 100 and hitting 180 bpm within 10 minutes of my workout nor do I want to turn into a raging asshole... Thoughts?

6. Clomid: I’m assuming the “50/25/25/25” translates to 50 mg/day the first week, followed by 25 mg/day the remaining 3 weeks during PCT? I’ve also read some posts saying skip workouts during PCT… Is that accurate information?

7. What other supplements would you add? I’ve already got my whey proteins, BCAAs, MVIs, etc…

Thanks in advance for any input and/or answering questions. I’m just waiting on my order to arrive and I’ll hopefully get started on this coming Monday.

UNBELIEVABLE... Someone that ACTUALLY read first, and did everything right from the start... You just earned a SHITLOAD OF RESPECT from everyone... Seriously... I am more than happy to help...

1. i like the stack a lot... the one thing to add would be RAD here... its fits perfectly but you can run it as it as well... your concerns on suppression are very fair and wise however sarms suppression is minimal at best... here is my dosing protocol for s4... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

2. you can use it in 8 week increments but you will begin to get side effects after 8 weeks... stick to just the last 8 weeks of the cycle...

3. absolutely perfect for pre workout especially in conjunction with GW... clearly great in other areas as well... =)

4. you can just dose everything in the a.m. on those days but keep your s4 and sr splits throughout the day... sr dosing is 5 mg every 2-3 hours six times a day...

5. no interference on anything mentioned... your over thinking that one... you have no stimulants whatsoever and triple x is the only thing that can increase heart rate that your taking... you will be fine, especially with gw providing all the endurance enhancement and building your vo2max...

6. yes, that is correct on the dosing... SKIP WORKOUTS IN PCT? wtf? bro, where on earth did you hear something so stupid? no way you read that here...

7. you dont need anything else man... how much more do you want to add? you know you can do what is called overkill as well... just take your regular vitamins, bcaas and glutamine... you dont need anything else..

Very nice to see someone doing all the proper things beforehand research wise, and giving all relevant info upfront. That speaks volumes and I highly respect that.

Dylan answered your questions very well, so I hope that covers everything. I do believe RAD would be a nice addition to your cycle if you have the means to add it. Otherwise everything looks spot on and perfect! You should have great results with it, and I'm sure you will love it.

Thanks for the replies and respect. Can't put anything into my body without proper research and don't go into anyone's house without being respectful... So I read the stickies and rules/requests. I had a chance to read the replies and placed an order for RAD, SR, and Triple X Stack immediately. I received them last night and added to my cycle this morning that started Sunday the 14th. I'll keep you updated on my progress with gains and losses. One more questions though... RAD should be dosed at 20mg/day or 30mg/day? I haven't done the math to see what dose with get me through the 12 weeks on the 3 bottles I ordered. All purchased from SARMSX. Thanks again!

very nice intro hit all the high points and that is mad respect bro. and you were right on track with just a couple of tweeks from the boss man. I am def following this I think you already know and I didn't see anyone say it are you sure you are 24% bf? seems high for your height and weight. but I guess it could be. I think you will love this and get all that you expect and probably more results that you expect. also you didn't say anything about your diet but you know that is a huge area to get tightened up if it isn't already

Thanks for the replies and respect. Can't put anything into my body without proper research and don't go into anyone's house without being respectful... So I read the stickies and rules/requests. I had a chance to read the replies and placed an order for RAD, SR, and Triple X Stack immediately. I received them last night and added to my cycle this morning that started Sunday the 14th. I'll keep you updated on my progress with gains and losses. One more questions though... RAD should be dosed at 20mg/day or 30mg/day? I haven't done the math to see what dose with get me through the 12 weeks on the 3 bottles I ordered. All purchased from SARMSX. Thanks again!

I cant remember how much but I do know its 2 full droppers in the am

30 mg would be the most ideal but it would require 3 bottles per month... 20 mg is what most run at this point... its a great dose and its more affordable... it would still take 2 bottles per month... if you want 1 bottle per month then you would be on the lower end at 10 mg per day... 20 would be the minimum i would go...

I usually suggest lgd/S4/GW.

Ostarine may give you some suppression already.

Add rad to the above mix and you have a basic kick ass stack.

FYI, if you are concerned over suppression, add clomid 20md daily during cycle. I got around a 50% suppression, and it helped me a lot.

20mg is the preferred dose for RAD140, so in order to get the whole 12 weeks you'll need 3 more bottles

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom