napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx shipping info/ account info

craig wilson

Anybody have any issues with account information after shipping? Specifically, there looks like there is an issue on the date tracking. For example, I ordered on 3/4/16, but is shows up as 4/3/16 on my order info. Then the updates like when things were processed and ship show dates in May, June and July. It is almost like the day of the month is being used for the actual month.

I do have a tracking number, but no action has been taken since 3-5-16 so I'm wondering if the dates are screwing things up. I did email JC this morning as well.

Thanks

Yeah I just realized that, though the USPS tracking info shows no update since the label processed on 3-5-16, or 5-3-16. They did email be back and said I will have the shipment with in 4-6 days. Time will tell.

Yeah I just realized that, though the USPS tracking info shows no update since the label processed on 3-5-16, or 5-3-16. They did email be back and said I will have the shipment with in 4-6 days. Time will tell.

I wouldn't worry about it craig.. When I order I get mine in 2-3 days, so I'm sure you will have your sarms soon. they are gtg

Anybody have any issues with account information after shipping? Specifically, there looks like there is an issue on the date tracking. For example, I ordered on 3/4/16, but is shows up as 4/3/16 on my order info. Then the updates like when things were processed and ship show dates in May, June and July. It is almost like the day of the month is being used for the actual month.

I do have a tracking number, but no action has been taken since 3-5-16 so I'm wondering if the dates are screwing things up. I did email JC this morning as well.

Thanks

I would t worry about the little things like that. Certain places may put the day before the month. You just ordered just a few days ago, and I'm sure you will see your stuff very soon my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks

Have some patience bud. This is normal. When something is shipped and you get an email with a tracking number, this doesn't mean the package is at the post office already on its way. It means that the shipper notified the post office that they will be shipping a package and printed a pre-paid label. This is done outside the post office. At the same time, an email usually gets sent to the buyer with tracking. Eventually it should update and you should get the pack 2-3 days after they drop it off at the po. I wouldn't even worry about it. Just wait it out.

Have some patience bud. This is normal. When something is shipped and you get an email with a tracking number, this doesn't mean the package is at the post office already on its way. It means that the shipper notified the post office that they will be shipping a package and printed a pre-paid label. This is done outside the post office. At the same time, an email usually gets sent to the buyer with tracking. Eventually it should update and you should get the pack 2-3 days after they drop it off at the po. I wouldn't even worry about it. Just wait it out.

EXACTLY... anytime you make an order they generally get the shipping label printed right away but that does not mean it goes out at the same time the label is printed... it generally takes 2-3 days to go out and then by priority mail which is 2-3 days...

Top Bottom