napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

[SARMSX - 30% OFF] PCT, Aromasin, Clomid, Nolvadex, Via, Cia, TripleXstack and more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, his demeanor is a little compromised at the moment compared to how he's been in the past. It is more than one variable i can comfortably say. Could very well have to do with something he's taking on cycle. After all, he's run it all. You were not out of line whatsoever in what you posted. You do not and should not have apologized. But you deserve alot, alot of respect for doing so. If anyone should apologize, it should be "Mr. Dylan."

Last edited:
Yeah, his demeanor is a little compromised at the moment compared to how he's been in the past. It is more than one variable i can comfortably say. Could very well have to do with something he's taking on cycle. After all, he's run it all. You were not out of line whatsoever in what you posted. You do not and should not have apologized. But you deserve alot, alot of respect for doing so. If anyone should apologize, it should be "Mr. Dylan."
Very well said, we all make mistakes time to time, after all it is human nature. I don't get upset over these things.. Time passes, earth spins we all get old a die one day.. We can move on.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

by you saying "give honest feedback" you are implying that we would not do that thus insulting so many people... we dont give anything but honest feedback, period... pretty insulting man...

here is a link to some of the best aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls
Mr Dylan, is there instruction on how to dose this properly? Does it come with proper measurement tool? Is this once a week of twice of week? How long each bottle is good for?

I sure hope this is not repeated questions, appologize in advance...

Dylan, what's up man? I need to call you out on something. What is making you so short and insecure about things lately? How can you possible even begin to think member swole was implying that you are not honest about your feedback? Why did you seem to take it personally? You can't base the weight of a text or email to make a positive translation. I bet member seole is concerned about doing the right thing and cares about his health. Nothing wrong with that. Heck, I was skeptical and and speculated things when I first came here. But my curiosities were confirmed and put at bay through the genuine sincerity of my questions. I think you need to take a break from reading into each and every post for awhile to reset bro. I mean, you said I one of your videos that this is what you do day in and day out, but as you said, you need to find time for your wife and go to the gym. So I can understand you that doing this day in and day out can become monotonous. You are only human like the rest of us. Like on one of your videos, the positive aspects of constructive criticism. That's all this is here bro. Well, tomorrow is Easter Sunday. A very important day. Please when you wake up, enjoy the peace and reflect what guarantee was established that day. Take care. Thank you for what you do!
ok, fair enough.. you want to "call me out" okay... i see where you are coming from now allow me to retort so you can try to grasp where im coming from... Every day, 7 days a week, from here on out, I have people gunning for me... Doing whatever they can to put my character, motive, personality, beliefs etc. into question... The more I do, the more people I help, the more videos I make, the bigger the forum grows, etc... Guess what... Yes, A LOT of positive comes with it and positive reinforcement from more people appreciating, learning etc... However, there comes the bad, and A LOT more of it... Now, im not some mega crazy famous person but the more we grow, the more i do, the more possibility of people coming at me in one way or another... they come here, they attack our website with viruses, etc... you name it, i deal with it, daily, hourly, etc.. you don't know what that's like... so when i see a comment that says or insinuates anything less than it being honest feedback, yes, im feeling either an attempt to attack me or insult me.. if i am wrong on this one, then absolutely i apologize but im on guard 25/8 okay... maybe you know what that's like but maybe you don't... i clearly mean no harm as much as i do daily for everyone... do you realize that of all the things sent to me, the questions, comments, etc. not just here, but on youtube, email, social media, everywhere, that i PERSONALLY answer them all... noone does it for me.. i wont allow it... and within all of that, people get angry at you for trying to do good... that's just part of it if you want to excel and so yes, im far more on guard now than i ever have been... and, so you know, im not on any cycle aside from normal trt and sarms.. so hopefully you can see my perspective on it...

Mr Dylan, I did not or had any intention to insult anyone. I watch most of your videos while walking on tredmil. Someone with your level of knowledge should never feel insulted. Anyways thanks for the link. I wanted to be sure I get a reply from someone that knows their stuff. Which I did. I'm good. Thanks bro.

then i apologize for the misunderstanding and the way i took it

Mr Dylan, is there instruction on how to dose this properly? Does it come with proper measurement tool? Is this once a week of twice of week? How long each bottle is good for?

I sure hope this is not repeated questions, appologize in advance...

it depends on your cycle on how much and how frequent... its not just a cookie cutter answer.. yes, it definitely comes with a measurement tool... its a marked dropper...

then i apologize for the misunderstanding and the way i took it
Mr Gemelli, you don't have to appologize, I can see where you are coming from. I just want to make sure you never get discouraged. Again you are full of good information and you have experience. That right there is enough to qualify you as a guru. You just keep doing what you do. Sometimes we don't get the responses and reaction we are looking for. That's fine, we do what we know is right and move on. The dedication you have put into this is not unnoticed. Happy Easter and enjoy your time.

it depends on your cycle on how much and how frequent... its not just a cookie cutter answer.. yes, it definitely comes with a measurement tool... its a marked dropper...
So I do around 600 mg of eq a week and around 250 of cup a week. I do four shots and I break then into segment. I don't have any sign of gyno or symptoms. My last blood work my estrodial was 113. About few points over high range. Like I said I watch your videos and I enjoy and like the fact you are always going with cautious path. I would appriciate it if you could direct me on doses. I will place a order when I get my paycheck this coming up week.

Thank you

Mr Gemelli, you don't have to appologize, I can see where you are coming from. I just want to make sure you never get discouraged. Again you are full of good information and you have experience. That right there is enough to qualify you as a guru. You just keep doing what you do. Sometimes we don't get the responses and reaction we are looking for. That's fine, we do what we know is right and move on. The dedication you have put into this is not unnoticed. Happy Easter and enjoy your time.

I really appreciate that bro... I hope you and your family had a great Easter! Thank you for your support !

So I do around 600 mg of eq a week and around 250 of cup a week. I do four shots and I break then into segment. I don't have any sign of gyno or symptoms. My last blood work my estrodial was 113. About few points over high range. Like I said I watch your videos and I enjoy and like the fact you are always going with cautious path. I would appriciate it if you could direct me on doses. I will place a order when I get my paycheck this coming up week.

Thank you

since you are over range, the first 8-10 days i want you to go with 1 full dropper every other day, then drop to every other day...

since you are over range, the first 8-10 days i want you to go with 1 full dropper every other day, then drop to every other day...
Thanks Mr. Gemelli,

I should order two bottle or so. This way it last good amount of time. I will place
The order soon.

Thanks Mr. Gemelli,

I should order two bottle or so. This way it last good amount of time. I will place
The order soon.

yes, thats a wise decision... you should always have extra on hand just in case... im happy to help

Mr Gemelli,

If I was not on the high range or you did not know my number for Estrodial. What would you recommend for the dose? To be on the safe side. Is this product very powerful? I mean if I do full dropper over other day.. could it actually lower my estrogen too much?

Mr Gemelli,

If I was not on the high range or you did not know my number for Estrodial. What would you recommend for the dose? To be on the safe side. Is this product very powerful? I mean if I do full dropper over other day.. could it actually lower my estrogen too much?
if your estrogen is not out of range and you want to run an ai with sarms only, then ONLY use half a dropper every other day or you will crush your estrogen... run it properly and you will have no problems whatsoever

of course. pill or liquid it's being administered orally and absorbed through the same passage. I'm considering ordering curious how accurate dosing is though

people is that really works ???

that first time l see aromtase inhibitors liquids ???

is that work like taplet ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
its the same exact thing, just in liquid form... of course it works!

So for my 12 week only testo cypionate cycle what pct i should use? Which one do u suggest liquid nolvadex or what i am ready to order.

Sent from my LG-M160 using Tapatalk

So for my 12 week only testo cypionate cycle what pct i should use? Which one do u suggest liquid nolvadex or what i am ready to order.

Sent from my LG-M160 using Tapatalk

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom