napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

[SARMSX - 30% OFF] PCT, Aromasin, Clomid, Nolvadex, Via, Cia, TripleXstack and more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
little update

the triple x is bloody good stuff and will be buying again
GW, I would say has def helped me with my training and I don't seem to feel tired after a good workout
it has also helped with my course as I'm running Tren, the course seems a lot easier when running GW along side it.

little update

the triple x is bloody good stuff and will be buying again
GW, I would say has def helped me with my training and I don't seem to feel tired after a good workout
it has also helped with my course as I'm running Tren, the course seems a lot easier when running GW along side it.

absolutely! thanks for the update... i can say enough about GW... it my favorite sarm for a reason.. the triple x speaks for itself! =)

Ok new to the sarms looking to put on 8-10pds. What would be the best sarm or stack? If rad140 would work how many bottles would I need for a 6-8 cycle? Thanks

Ok new to the sarms looking to put on 8-10pds. What would be the best sarm or stack? If rad140 would work how many bottles would I need for a 6-8 cycle? Thanks

hey bro... yes of course rad would work... it would need to be ran 12 weeks and that would require 6 bottles to get 20 mg per day... i have a better scenario... the power stack would be perfect for your goals... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Just ordered triplexmale. For those that have used it. Any sides? Besides a sore penis.
Great pumps on the gym...some amazing fucking...lol G/F walking funny...OH wait did I mention great pumps [emoji41]

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Great pumps on the gym...some amazing fucking...lol G/F walking funny...OH wait did I mention great pumps [emoji41]

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries
Exactly what's is the Triplex comprised of and my I please get a list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is a good Estorgen inhibititor? Pls give honest feekdback

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Dylan, what's up man? I need to call you out on something. What is making you so short and insecure about things lately? How can you possible even begin to think member swole was implying that you are not honest about your feedback? Why did you seem to take it personally? You can't base the weight of a text or email to make a positive translation. I bet member seole is concerned about doing the right thing and cares about his health. Nothing wrong with that. Heck, I was skeptical and and speculated things when I first came here. But my curiosities were confirmed and put at bay through the genuine sincerity of my questions. I think you need to take a break from reading into each and every post for awhile to reset bro. I mean, you said I one of your videos that this is what you do day in and day out, but as you said, you need to find time for your wife and go to the gym. So I can understand you that doing this day in and day out can become monotonous. You are only human like the rest of us. Like on one of your videos, the positive aspects of constructive criticism. That's all this is here bro. Well, tomorrow is Easter Sunday. A very important day. Please when you wake up, enjoy the peace and reflect what guarantee was established that day. Take care. Thank you for what you do!

Mr Dylan, I did not or had any intention to insult anyone. I watch most of your videos while walking on tredmil. Someone with your level of knowledge should never feel insulted. Anyways thanks for the link. I wanted to be sure I get a reply from someone that knows their stuff. Which I did. I'm good. Thanks bro.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom