napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS4Sale TD!! YK11

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Just received my YK11 from SARMS4Sale... I will be starting a log on this so make sure to follow along! SARMS4Sale is the best in the business! Extremely fast delivery and very professional looking bottles!

I know someone that made some significant gains with YK11.
YK11 is one of our most popular products and with great reason. The results do speak for themselves and we anticipate that it will continue to be one of our top sellers

YK11 is one of our most popular products and with great reason. The results do speak for themselves and we anticipate that it will continue to be one of our top sellers

Definitly! I heard such great things about you guys having the best SARMS on the whole market. Right now i know why! Keep it up guys!

Oh man I will be following. I just started LGD and MK stack right before summer. Then I really want to do with YK at the end of summer if all goes well with Dylan. Ive been scared of it because the lack of information and trails.

Oh man I will be following. I just started LGD and MK stack right before summer. Then I really want to do with YK at the end of summer if all goes well with Dylan. Ive been scared of it because the lack of information and trails.
man i took my first dose today and already noticed a strength increase... im really expecting big results with it

Top Bottom