napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

fasurt

I was wondering how long before repeat cardarine I did 8 weeks with great success. Also what do you think about dna anabolics neanderthal II. Worried about side effects from s4. Thanks

I was wondering how long before repeat cardarine I did 8 weeks with great success. Also what do you think about dna anabolics neanderthal II. Worried about side effects from s4. Thanks

After a two to three week break you can start up Cardarine again, but you really need to run it 12 weeks when you do. Where did you get it? The only source I would trust for sarms is www.sarmsx.com

I wouldn't use any product from DNA anabolics bro.

you clearly do not realize that dna anabolics is known for spiking sarms and/or filling with prohormones.. you should stay a million miles away from them... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

I was looking for something to stack with cardarine. I'm worried about s4 sides. Would I get any positives from starting for 2weeks of 25mg and work up to 50? If not what else to stack with the cardarine. Thanks

I was looking for something to stack with cardarine. I'm worried about s4 sides. Would I get any positives from starting for 2weeks of 25mg and work up to 50? If not what else to stack with the cardarine. Thanks
what is your goal brother

Lose fat and endurance. I'm a crossfit athlete 48you. Is 25 mg of S4 for a 2 to 4 weeks enough to see results

Lose fat and endurance. I'm a crossfit athlete 48you. Is 25 mg of S4 for a 2 to 4 weeks enough to see results
you are overplaying the vision sides but if you want to avoid it you can go with gw and rad140 which is also a very very strong stack and perfect for your goals...

25 mg is pointless to run s4 bro... go with gw and rad if you are that concerned... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro but don't know how to get my hands on clomid. The S4 sounds right though. I'll keep you posted on the results. You rock bro!������

Thanks bro but don't know how to get my hands on clomid. The S4 sounds right though. I'll keep you posted on the results. You rock bro!������
LOL bro, are you kidding me? i GAVE YOU the links above for everything, including clomid! you have to actually read my post... its all there for you bro

Top Bottom