napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms with test e

Ben Dover

What's up all!

Finally took me some time to create an account here, and well here I am. I may be new to this forum but I'm not a rookie, been doing several cycles before of both aas, sarms and phs.

What I haven't done though is to mix a steroid with a sarmstack. Have anyone of you done that?

I was thinking of adding Test E @500mg/week together with LGD4033, RAD140 and MK-677.

I might even add an oral aas to this as well, like anavar (for increased strength).

I know some may think, why on earth would you add anavar to a bulk stack?

- Well the answer is simple, anavar works very good on both sides. I've done several bulking cycles with var included, which gave me great results.

Well here is my cycle idea:

Week 1-12: Test E @ 500mg/week
Week 1-12: LGD4033 15mg/ed
Week 1-12: RAD140 30mg/ed
Week 1-12: Aromasin 12,5mg/ed
Week 1-24 MK-677 30mg/ed
Week 7-12: Anavar 60mg/ed/ OR tbol 50mg/ed

As PCT:
Nolva, 40/40/20/20
HCG: 2000iu@eod
GW 20mg/ed
MK-77 30mg/ed

Let me know what you think about this!

you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct and you should not be exceeding 10 mg per day of lgd... your pct is not good and you make no mention of protection with anavar either... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? you do what you will with anavar... thats your call... im not a fan but everyone is different

you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct and you should not be exceeding 10 mg per day of lgd... your pct is not good and you make no mention of protection with anavar either... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? you do what you will with anavar... thats your call... im not a fan but everyone is different

I gotta wonder, whats the reasoning for no HCG for PCT?

Reason for my question:
You need to increase LH significantly in order to reboot the HPTA and it is proven to do so (HCG), increasing intra-testicular testosterone level back to pre-AAS levels. This of course would be in conjunction with a SERM and AI.

I gotta wonder, whats the reasoning for no HCG for PCT?

Reason for my question:
You need to increase LH significantly in order to reboot the HPTA and it is proven to do so (HCG), increasing intra-testicular testosterone level back to pre-AAS levels. This of course would be in conjunction with a SERM and AI.

Stupidest ass thing u can ever do. Mimicking lh and fsh when u are trying to recover, serm or not... hcg is suppressive.

What happens when u you use testosterone? You mimic natural production which in turn causes what? Suppression... hcg is mimicking lh and fsh and last i checked, running a serm with test does not stop suppression nor will a serm stop it with hcg. Not to mention hcg increases estrogen, which is definitely not something u want in pct...

Pre pct it will jump start production and that is the window for its benefits

Stupidest ass thing u can ever do. Mimicking lh and fsh when u are trying to recover, serm or not... hcg is suppressive.

What happens when u you use testosterone? You mimic natural production which in turn causes what? Suppression... hcg is mimicking lh and fsh and last i checked, running a serm with test does not stop suppression nor will a serm stop it with hcg. Not to mention hcg increases estrogen, which is definitely not something u want in pct...

Pre pct it will jump start production and that is the window for its benefits

Gotcha. Your response makes sense. This was the basis for my question; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087849/

At present, Im doing my best to compile any and all RCT's related to the drugs typically recommended for PCT. Just trying to learn all the mechanisms of action to be able to accurately troubleshoot and diagnose

Gotcha. Response makes sense. This was the basis for my question: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087849/

Just trying to compile all the RCT's I can related to the PCT drugs so I can figure out the mechanisms of action and understand the entire concept. Rebooting the HPTA seems to be a bitch and there is virtually no concrete science on it. Just the forums and word of mouth

Hcg has its place but can be counterproductive when trying to recover. That's why it's used at the end of the cycle and not in pct

heres a more drawn out explanation for you.. i was typing on my phone earlier which made it more difficult...

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

Top Bottom