napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms to UK

ukbrolondon

Hello mate sorry to bother you just asking a quick question. Is it illegal to buy sarms from isarms.com to be shipped to England?

Cheers in advance mate

Hello mate sorry to bother you just asking a quick question. Is it illegal to buy sarms from isarms.com to be shipped to England?

Cheers in advance mate

absolutely not brother... however you are buying them from www.sarmsx.com not isarms... sarmsx ships to the uk on a daily basis with no issues whatsoever... did you need help setting up a stack?

Ukbrolondon I get www.sarmsx.com Products to Ireland no problem whatsoever mate and people here from the uk no problem either all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers in advance mate

It is no problem at all purchasing from www.sarmsx.com and shipping to you in the UK

If you need help setting up a stack let us know. We'd be happy to help,bro

Ukbrolondon I get www.sarmsx.com Products to Ireland no problem whatsoever mate and people here from the uk no problem either all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks for the feedback brother... sarmsx ships to the uk daily as i pointed out and it is actually one of their bigger overseas markets...

Top Bottom