napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms recomp stack or non surpressive sarms like GW and SR?

I mentioned that I am going to talk to my doctor! If you read my opening post to this thread I explain exactly what my questions were! Bro I am not going against anything you have told me and I appreciate all the feedback you have given!

im not saying that, but you have to explain as to why your levels were the way they were. that matters

no, your levels are they way they are due to age and not allowing enough time between each cycle to fully level out. you only told them of your very last cycle, but not all the other ones you ran that led up to your current state

Your right I didn't write detail about the other steroid cycles! My question is the very same question that I asked you about sarms with your recommendation to ask Dylan or Rick! I never brought up trt! I actually said I know it takes more time to recover I only mentioned my test levels now as it is a concern for me and using a mildly surpressive sarm! I thought I wrote out all the info conserning my question and point of starting thread. If I have not I apologize as I am only looking for professional help with a topic that I am by no means a professional with. Trust me bro the last thing I want to be on is trt and have followed every pct protocol that I have been educated on by this great forum to prevent from being on trt.

Your right I didn't write detail about the other steroid cycles! My question is the very same question that I asked you about sarms with your recommendation to ask Dylan or Rick! I never brought up trt! I actually said I know it takes more time to recover I only mentioned my test levels now as it is a concern for me and using a mildly surpressive sarm! I thought I wrote out all the info conserning my question and point of starting thread. If I have not I apologize as I am only looking for professional help with a topic that I am by no means a professional with. Trust me bro the last thing I want to be on is trt and have followed every pct protocol that I have been educated on by this great forum to prevent from being on trt.

its hard for me to tell what your seeking here, recovery, TRT or just use of sarms and the effects on hormone levels and bloodwork which is why its a bit confusing so for us to actually give you the best accurate advice the whole picture has to be in place. I sent you some additional information to your PM

its hard for me to tell what your seeking here, recovery, TRT or just use of sarms and the effects on hormone levels and bloodwork which is why its a bit confusing so for us to actually give you the best accurate advice the whole picture has to be in place. I sent you some additional information to your PM

I want to thank you for taking the time to send me that info bro! I am going to wait a month and test again to see what direction my recovery is heading.

Top Bottom