napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Question

Sfch56

Why are your thoughts on a 19 year old trying SARMS? I've been lifting for about 4-5 years now and am having trouble making many gains while staying somewhat lean. I have looked into 1-andro but you seem somewhat against that. If that's a bad idea then any other recommendations for me?

Why are your thoughts on a 19 year old trying SARMS? I've been lifting for about 4-5 years now and am having trouble making many gains while staying somewhat lean. I have looked into 1-andro but you seem somewhat against that. If that's a bad idea then any other recommendations for me?

I'd wait just a bit longer bud. About 20 or so is what I normally say for sarms. How's your diet look?

Brother I'd just focus on diet with lots of protein, and maybe some creatine. Your body is approaching peak natural condition. If you are having trouble making gains you need to switch up your training and keep tweaking your diet. You will find great results doing that.

i cant really advise you to take anything at 19 bro... wait one more year and you can start slowly with them... i will help you when that time comes... 1 andro is a joke and you should NEVER use any prohormone or steroid at your age, PERIOD... don't do something very stupid when the issue is simply your diet and training needing fixed... you don't understand how this works and that's fine, your very young but there are absolutely flaws in what you are doing if you are stagnant and thats fine, you will go through that your entire life.. ive been doing this way way way too long to not understand how it works...

i cant really advise you to take anything at 19 bro... wait one more year and you can start slowly with them... i will help you when that time comes... 1 andro is a joke and you should NEVER use any prohormone or steroid at your age, PERIOD... don't do something very stupid when the issue is simply your diet and training needing fixed... you don't understand how this works and that's fine, your very young but there are absolutely flaws in what you are doing if you are stagnant and thats fine, you will go through that your entire life.. ive been doing this way way way too long to not understand how it works...

What changes do I need to make to my diet and training then? I already eat pretty healthy and a lot of protein especially for someone my age. I train religiously too. Should I change my split or what?

What changes do I need to make to my diet and training then? I already eat pretty healthy and a lot of protein especially for someone my age. I train religiously too. Should I change my split or what?
brother, how can i answer that when i dont know how you eat or train? what your goals are etc? you gave me nothing to work with whatsoever

Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky fir help with diet

I'm 5'9" about 173lbs. Probably around 16% bf. I want to get more cut and put on some lean mass. I've been on a push pull legs split for 6 weeks or so but haven't noticed any improvement at all. Usually I can tell even if I'm making very slight gains but not this time. I almost always start with more heavy compound lifts then transition to auxiliary lifts. Would I be better off on more of a body part split? Also, it seems like I put on fat relatively easy if I eat very much even if it's healthy food and not shit. Maybe I'm over reacting because gains and strength improvement are coming very slow now compared to what I am used to.

try this bro... 5 days a week...

Monday... chest, back and biceps... 3 exercises on each body part, 4 sets each exercise
Tuesday... shoulders, traps,legs
Wednesday... biceps. triceps... 4 exercises on each body part, 4 sets each exercise
Thursday... chest and back
Friday... shoulders, traps, triceps

Alright I'll give it a try. Thanks
your welcome bro... just stick with it... keep changing things up and finding new methods that stimulate your body... this is a never ending process so do not get discouraged... we all go through this...

Top Bottom