napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Netherlands

Sven612

Hello everyone,
I've been lifting for about 2/3 years and curently looking at buying SARMS. After some research I founds RAD-140 to be looking good. I weigh around 100kg and im 20 years old. My lifts are: bench 120kg, squat 190kg and deadlift 200kg. Dont want to do something crazy for my first cycle so just rad140 sounds good to me. What do you think? And after looking ALOT i cant seem to find a safe place to buy. Most sites like umbrella are from the US. Does anyone know how to get SARMS in the Netherlands? (Sorry for my bad English)

Umbrella ships to the netherlands quite frequently with no problems whatsoever.. i just checked with them before responding and they said it is no issue... you dont want to even attempt to get anything over there... there are so many scam and bad sites near you over there... thats why you never see them talked about in the mainstream

Umbrella is very successful with their international shipments. I have friends in very difficult areas in terms of customs and they always come through for them!

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Sorry to bother you all again, I finished the shopping cart but once at the payment methods there is no credit cart option. There's only 2 for USA banks, max redemption and greanbeanpay (which I cant use bc not from the USA). But looking at the tab ''payment methods'' they do say credit card is an option. Any thoughts?

Sorry to bother you all again, I finished the shopping cart but once at the payment methods there is no credit cart option. There's only 2 for USA banks, max redemption and greanbeanpay (which I cant use bc not from the USA). But looking at the tab ''payment methods'' they do say credit card is an option. Any thoughts?
contact customer service and they will help you with a credit card payment.. tell them that I sent you

I'm from Ireland trying to buy from Umbrella but they say on the website they only ship in the US but im confused because you guys are saying here that they ship internationally. is there something I'm missing? what should i do?
you need to email customer service for help

Are they a good quality too? I'll look at that website later today. I don't seen to be having any luck getting a reply from umbrella. Thanks finn
If they were not good quality, they would not be advertised or advised to use! They are amazing as well!

Top Bottom