napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms help

vanerlots

Hey Dylan,

I have been watching a lot of your videos lately, subscribed and followed on IG as well and I’m really interested in some of the products you’ve talked about. I’m looking to see what you could recommend for me. I’m 21 in a month, half inch short of 6 ft tall and weigh just under 250-about 248lbs. I’m looking to turn this fat into muscle but lose weight too to be lean. I play soccer (only recreationally right now) and would like to really get back into it and get to my best as well. I’d like to drop 50-60 lbs as my goal right now. I know it’s a lot to do, but I do have the body fat to lose. I’ve been thinking about taking mk-677 and stacking it with sr-9000 if possible? I’m working out, but I’d love for the results to be efficient and I want to of course change the way I eat as well. Like you say, all in or not at all..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thats not the best option for fat loss right now for you.. it would look like this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you can add or sub whatever you want man... thats entirely up to the goals of the cycle... its not as though you cannot run any combination out there.. you can mix and match any sarm you want

Top Bottom