napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms healing properties

Jimbob

I have had a recurring shoulder pain in my front delts after a pretty intense day of bench press. It feels like it is all muscular and not joint related. I have been staying at a low weight and just doing more reps while waiting for this pain to subside. When I start to feel it again I usually cut my workout short because I know if I push through it I will just feel it even more next session. I am about to start a cycle of LGD 4033 and I am wondering if it is possible that this will help my shoulders heal or if I should wait until they are healed before I start the cycle?

Flat bench can do that, especially when going heavy. I'd avoid flat bench for a while. Lgd can help heal you, yes. As long as your pain is something not serious that still allows you to train and progress I don't see an issue

I have had similar issues with my shoulders. Always thinking it was a tear or pull or something that just needed time off. I would take months off and come back and try to bench with the same results. Finally I found that my pain was coming from knots in my upper back and shoulders, specifically along the shoulder blade. Best medicine was a tennis ball. Rolling over those specific trigger points in my upper back released a lot of shoulder pain and now I bench pain free. OP give this a try. Not saying this is 100% your issue but it was something I wish I knew before.

lgd does have healing properties, yes... mk2866 and mk677 are the best options for healing though

I have had similar issues with my shoulders. Always thinking it was a tear or pull or something that just needed time off. I would take months off and come back and try to bench with the same results. Finally I found that my pain was coming from knots in my upper back and shoulders, specifically along the shoulder blade. Best medicine was a tennis ball. Rolling over those specific trigger points in my upper back released a lot of shoulder pain and now I bench pain free. OP give this a try. Not saying this is 100% your issue but it was something I wish I knew before.

Thanks for the advice bros. Downrigt....was the pain you were experiencing in the front of your shoulders?

Thanks for the advice bros. Downrigt....was the pain you were experiencing in the front of your shoulders?

I’ve had it happen in two different places. Once on the backside of the shoulder and the other time was on the top front of the shoulder where the front delt is. All those areas are connected so having a tight spot in the shoulder blade can be pulling the other areas in top and front of your shoulder. Google trigger points and shoulder pain. In the mean time grab a tennis or lacrosse ball and lay on the ground rolling over it on the inside of you shoulder blades and see if you feel any tight spots.

I’ve had it happen in two different places. Once on the backside of the shoulder and the other time was on the top front of the shoulder where the front delt is. All those areas are connected so having a tight spot in the shoulder blade can be pulling the other areas in top and front of your shoulder. Google trigger points and shoulder pain. In the mean time grab a tennis or lacrosse ball and lay on the ground rolling over it on the inside of you shoulder blades and see if you feel any tight spots.

Thanks man I'm definitely going to try that. Thats exactly where I feel it on the top front delts. I know I'm tight everywhere, never been very flexible and I never stretch enough. Guess I need to work on that...

Thanks man I'm definitely going to try that. Thats exactly where I feel it on the top front delts. I know I'm tight everywhere, never been very flexible and I never stretch enough. Guess I need to work on that...

My tennis ball now resides in my gym bag and I use it before every workout.

Top Bottom