napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for fastest weight loss/fat loss?

Fatboy2163

Currently at 240, have been shredding weight for the last 6 months and dropped 60 pounds and hitting a stall eve as my calories are around 1800-2000 and I am doing hours of cardio a day. Incline walk 3.2 speed 8 incline and walk/run for 4-5 miles per day getting heart rate up into the 180s and then back down to 150 and then repeat until I reach atleast 4 miles. Then I eat first meal and lift after and try to incorporate some sort of late night HIIT. What are the best SARMS for me to lose weight? I want to go all out for 2 months and try to lose as much weight as possible(I know this is not advisable) I just want to shred as much weight possible and get as lean as I can in these next two months. Please just give me a method or advice, don't critique my goals bc they won't change.

i just gave you the answer in your pm...

heres the layout man... straight cutting... https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.1-8 S23 20 mg per day split doses?. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID =ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

you will get good results on sarms with GW as your base. really the magic starts the 2nd month

sarms.forsale is the source to use

I feel like I have asked the same question a few months back and you included Rad in it? Why the switch here? Will the Rad keep some weight on due to strength?

You can do either. S4 and Rad140 I find are both great for lean cycles.

I use RAD140 because I dont like the vision sides from S4 but if you ran 1 or the other I dont see there being a huge different or at least thats what i have experience when running 20mg/day rad140 vs 50mg/day s4 in the past.

some people love s4 and some get worried about the vision sides so thats generally personal preference... i love s4 and prefer it but others have different opinions...

Your calories are way too low. 1,800 will get a female leaned down. I find this issue often so it isn't just you . You need to cut calories very slowly or you end up just crashing metabolism too quickly. I think you need a reset on your diet but just continue to eat clean whole natural foods.

Currently at 240, have been shredding weight for the last 6 months and dropped 60 pounds and hitting a stall eve as my calories are around 1800-2000 and I am doing hours of cardio a day. Incline walk 3.2 speed 8 incline and walk/run for 4-5 miles per day getting heart rate up into the 180s and then back down to 150 and then repeat until I reach atleast 4 miles. Then I eat first meal and lift after and try to incorporate some sort of late night HIIT. What are the best SARMS for me to lose weight? I want to go all out for 2 months and try to lose as much weight as possible(I know this is not advisable) I just want to shred as much weight possible and get as lean as I can in these next two months. Please just give me a method or advice, don't critique my goals bc they won't change.

I agree you are eating way to little calories, to put it in context, I'm 5,11 and eat 2067 calories a day on my cut, and I see great results at my height eating that amount.

Top Bottom