napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Female log

caro36

Hi Guys
So funny thing my 2 yr old was up all night (molars are coming out)..so I had zero sleep on Thursday night since I was up and baby was finally asleep I headed to the gym for a killer leg workout..Hubby called me later and asked if I made it to the gym I said yup, I was up nght as well..then he said "Oh Yeah!! you are soo worthy of those sarms!!..lol sure enough they arrived the same day so I started my cycle Friday May 12th, 2017.
First of all very impress with the customer service from sarmsx, they handle everything is a timely manner and even helped me with extra requests I had. It got me quicker than I expected, and no issues at all with customs to Canada.
For your info
Female 36 yrs old
height: 160cm
Weight: 124lbs
Background -I was a gym rat since I was 25met my husband at the gym..got married then had kids and I became lazy..lol. I gained 75lbs with my 2nd pregnancy which was a lot for my small frame..I refused to be big and out of shape so as soon as I could I hit the gym - I lost it all got in the best shape of my life then baby #3 came..I had some complications with my health afterwards but once I got better got back to weight lifting. I have never taken anything other than whey protein creatine etc. Hubby and I heard about sarms..I have been researching it for over a year before I decided to try it for myself.
I am currently taking mk2866
I take it first thing in the morning 5:20am (before I head to workout)
Taste is not the best, strong alcohol taste but I keep thinking is all about the gains!..by day 6 taste is not that bad (you get use to it)..
currently taking a pre-workout, whey protein, creatine, multi-vitamins .
So far I have not encounter any side effect, no issues with sleeping.
Not sure if this is related since my hubby and I always have a very active and mind blowing sex life, but I did notice my orgasm have been a little bit more intense not sure if that's related but neither one of us is complaining ;) .lol
Not sure if this is in my head since I know I am taking the sarms but I noticed I can keep on going at the gym, never tired (endurance is high)..I want to take full advantage of this cycle and see what it can really do.
Eating clean ( I don't count my macros, I pretty much know roughly how much I am consuming)
Workouts all fasted I can only go to the gym at 5:30am
Friday shoulders and abs and 20 min cardio
Saturday active rest day
Sunday karate or also rest day
Monday chest and biceps
Tuesday Leg and glutes
Wednesday back and triceps
Thursday will be abs and cardio
Friday shoulders and biceps.
I do my own workouts so my workout never look the same. Setsare 3 - 4 at,8-12 reps to failure last set usually I do a drop set..Other times I also do pyramid weight lifting.
This is it for now, this is my before and I will update weekly or if anything pops up that is different to my routine
Oh yes I also noticed a bit of constipation I am not usually regular but taking probiotics always helps and it hasn't done it's trick as it normally does not sure if it is related to the MK2866, also I have been more thirsty than usual..so I have been drinking tones of water.
So the picture is from the day before I took MK2866.
IMG_2703[1].jpgIMG_2704[1].jpgIMG_2901.jpg

absolutely awesome! im really looking forward to your results and i'll be here to help and support throughout!

In for awesome progress for sure. You already look great so I imagine you're going to be a stunner after this.

Good luck Caro!!! So excited for you.

Thank you guys, means a lot! :)

Just a quick little update, I am now on one week of taking mk2866 and I think it has kicked in..Last night I felt like I was getting a cold..I have 3 kids so sleeping is limited, on a good night I will get 6hr sleep but it is usually less and interrupted, and I get up super early to hit the gym - not complaining just letting you know how the sarms are working for me. Today I took the mk2866 at the same time 5:20am and headed to the gym shortly after and although I was tired and wasn't feeling all that great I killed my shoulder workout, I was doing all double sets and I wasn't tired, and hr and a bit later I could still go but I had to go to work. I also noticed after leg day I am usually sore for at least 3 days and this time I was ok after my 2 very mild soreness compare to my usual DOMS. Very excited to keep on going, I think it is working and with no side effects so far. :)

yep sounds like the sarms are kicking in. you didn't state or I didn't read your goals here is it strictly the weight loss from baby #3? I mean for gaining 75 lbs a couple of years ago you are killing it back down to where you are. I am interested in seeing your results and thoughts.

Thank you guys, means a lot! :)

Just a quick little update, I am now on one week of taking mk2866 and I think it has kicked in..Last night I felt like I was getting a cold..I have 3 kids so sleeping is limited, on a good night I will get 6hr sleep but it is usually less and interrupted, and I get up super early to hit the gym - not complaining just letting you know how the sarms are working for me. Today I took the mk2866 at the same time 5:20am and headed to the gym shortly after and although I was tired and wasn't feeling all that great I killed my shoulder workout, I was doing all double sets and I wasn't tired, and hr and a bit later I could still go but I had to go to work. I also noticed after leg day I am usually sore for at least 3 days and this time I was ok after my 2 very mild soreness compare to my usual DOMS. Very excited to keep on going, I think it is working and with no side effects so far. :)
awesome! thank you for the update! keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!

You are in a great condition to start with these sarms, and I'm sure you'll absolutely love the results you will get from them! That will just make you look that much better by the end! Thank you for taking the time to make this log and update us on your progress. I'll be following!

yep sounds like the sarms are kicking in. you didn't state or I didn't read your goals here is it strictly the weight loss from baby #3? I mean for gaining 75 lbs a couple of years ago you are killing it back down to where you are. I am interested in seeing your results and thoughts.

sorry for the confusion, no I lost all the weight from all 3 kids the pictures on top are where I am at now.. I just want to gain lean muscle (don't we all!)..lol ..while staying as lean as I can be. :)

Just a quick little update today is day 11 of taking mk2866, I noticed some spotting about a week ago, didn't think much of it I thought I was ovulating because it was only about 20 days from last time I got my period. Sure enough a day or 2 later it came which is very early for me (usually comes every 35-37 days).. I know sorry TMI it seems a little thicker than usual - I just want to add this information because when I was looking for some there wasn't too much females logging or talking about there sarms experience so I think anything can help so they know what to expect.
As for my lifts all have gone up today!..Yeahy..
I felt strong, and not tired or fatigued, I can keep going!..This stuff works for sure!
Haven't weighted myself, I usually don't because if you are a chick and you gain you tend to think it's fat, not thinking muscles weight more so I don't look at the scale..I just go by the way my clothes fit and the way I look in the mirror. My appetite is not really there at all so I need to remind myself to eat and been drinking tones of water.
That's it for now :)

Just a quick little update today is day 11 of taking mk2866, I noticed some spotting about a week ago, didn't think much of it I thought I was ovulating because it was only about 20 days from last time I got my period. Sure enough a day or 2 later it came which is very early for me (usually comes every 35-37 days).. I know sorry TMI it seems a little thicker than usual - I just want to add this information because when I was looking for some there wasn't too much females logging or talking about there sarms experience so I think anything can help so they know what to expect.
I felt strong, and not tired or fatigued, I can keep going!..This stuff works for sure!
Haven't weighted myself, I usually don't because if you are a chick and you gain you tend to think it's fat, not thinking muscles weight more so I don't look at the scale..I just go by the way my clothes fit and the way I look in the mirror. My appetite is not really there at all so I need to remind myself to eat and been drinking tones of water.

It is good you are mentioning the spotting, and also that you are still having your period. All the more evidence it does nothing bad to your body :) females should read your log all the way to the end.

Well caro36, you've recognized the gap in information relating to female sarm use, I hope you step up and detail your experiences for those to come after you!

Glad to her you're getting strong af. I avoid weighing myself but every 3 weeks. Any more frequent, I get neurotic and haven't given my diet tweaks and training time to come to fruition.

Good luck, keep us posted girl!

watch this video clip i did on muscle weight vs the scale... https://www.facebook.com/DylanGemelli/videos/vb.713695709/10158705775875710/?type=2&theater

In to follow as well. Very detailed introduction to your log which is refreshing for a change. I have run GW, LGD and S4 previously and had good results. Currently running MK2866 solo and coming up on week 3. Sarmsx customer service and products have always been good, never had any issues. Interested to see your progress so keep this log going!

Thank you very much for the update, and we really appreciate the details as well. This can be valuable info for our other females out there. Keep up the great work, and looking forward to future updates!

Today is day 25 of mk 2866 and I added S4 6 days ago- This one taste a bit stronger than the osta but it's all about the gains so taste is not an issue here.
One thing I noted as I mentioned before my period came way earlier than usual but it also lasted longer and was heavier. (10days) it is now gone and doing ok.
Noticed an increase on strength and major endurance..I feel like I can workout all day!..lol..(dangerous feeling..lol)..DOMS are also much milder especially on leg day. I am usually very sore but the soreness now is milder. I also had a clicking shoulder before starting the cycle and I couldn't lift as heavy as normal without bothering me, I am now lifting as I was before this happened, I can still feel it but it's not painful, I am pretty sure this is the osta working ;)
I am now at 125lbs only a pound difference, I would think it could be water but I don't think so I am looking much leaner (no water retention issues), muscles looking fuller and more cut..Hubby is so impress with this stuff, he noticed it on myself big time. I have not change my diet, I usually eat pretty clean, odd time I will have pizza (2 slices max) maybe once a week to keep my sanity..lol..and I had a bag of fuzzy peaches and still looking good.
Here is an updated picture taken Saturday June 3rd (2 days ago)
IMG_3105.jpg

Top Bottom