napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Cycle (Stopped test e cycle after 1 week)

pwrbuilder13

Hey whats going on guys, I wanted to inform you guys that I stopped pinning after 2 injections. I made a stupid mistake and am happy I didn’t continue. I know a lot of people were concerned and thanks for the support. I would like to instead run a SARMs cycle. My goals are to cut but maintain size and gain strength as best as possible! I have used cardarine, stenabolic, and ostarine in the past. I was a big football guy in high school have been lifting heavy and hard ever since. Diet is on point and lifting is on point.
Stats:
5”11
21% body fat
23 years old
Lifting 6 years - goals maintain as much size as possible while dropping body fat and getting stronger and more vascular and improve muscular and cardiovascular endurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I was in the same boat. I recently had a old buddy sell me 3 bikes of test prop and told me all I needed was some nolva for pct. I pinned eod I ml for a week and the prop hurt so bad I couldn’t really work out. So I decided to immediately stop.. was 1 week. Glad I did. I need to do more research and just get a good start in my own first. This was like 2 weeks ago

Nothing wrong with taking more time and learning ... I a intrested in an osterane and Cardarine cycle tho

Dude same thing with me I stopped about a week ago also. I would way rather use SARMs. It really comes down to your nutrition and training.

I remember that thread. Everyone was telling you to stop. Glad you listened, seemed you were pretty set in continuing. PCt is the most important part of any cycle . Believe me I learned the hard way. 20 years ago forums were in there infancy. These days there's no excuse for doing as much research as possible. It's all at your fingertips.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hey whats going on guys, I wanted to inform you guys that I stopped pinning after 2 injections. I made a stupid mistake and am happy I didn’t continue. I know a lot of people were concerned and thanks for the support. I would like to instead run a SARMs cycle. My goals are to cut but maintain size and gain strength as best as possible! I have used cardarine, stenabolic, and ostarine in the past. I was a big football guy in high school have been lifting heavy and hard ever since. Diet is on point and lifting is on point.
Stats:
5”11
21% body fat
23 years old
Lifting 6 years - goals maintain as much size as possible while dropping body fat and getting stronger and more vascular and improve muscular and cardiovascular endurance

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Stats:
5”11
21% body fat
23 years old

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Rick I’m happy I did man I was being ignorant I don’t need touch test for a while. I make gains very easily, my only trouble is my fat loss! I thought it would work wonders but that is not the case. But I do have my diet on point. Rick what are your thoughts on Rad 140?

Top Bottom