napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms cycle help

ozzy6

Hey Dylan

First of all great channel I enjoy your straight forward approach in your videos no bs just facts on everything, so I’m writing you because I’m 41 years , 6’2 bout 200 lbs with the whole dad bod skinny fat thing going on , I’ve been pro wrestling for bout two years now and while I’ve gotten myself into better shape than when I started I’ve decided I need help from sarms / ped so for a month now I been taking mk 677 20 mg at night , I’m two weeks in with rad 140 at 20 mg and I just received some cardarine gw 501516 , so I started wrestling I noticed I was really out of shape and change my diet I just went full keto drop a bunch lbs went over to carnivore for a while and now I just mostly just eat meat and vegetables I’m carb sensitive because it messes up my digestion my skin so it’s just me vegetables hardly any carbs if I do it’s not very much and it’s first thing in the morning was wondering your thoughts on if this is a good step to take if I’m going in the right direction if I should try something else you can help me out thank you.

Top Bottom