napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Beginner

youngmuscledgs

Hello. I am 19 y/o and was set on trying steroids for a while. Please, don't tell me I'm young and have potential I know this. However until I came across dylan's videos on SARMS I had no knowledge of SARMS. I am more than likely going to do a SARMS bulking stack in the winter but had a question. I was thinking about running MK due to it's healing properties soon and take some time off before the bulking stack. I have tendinitis and joint pain in my knees and have not been able to hit out solid leg workouts even after taking a LONG time off of squatting and pressing. I am worried that by he time winter rolls around and I am ready to buy the bulking stack I will still be in the same predicament. Is it wise to run MK standalone in the meantime? please note I currently do not have enough money to run others along side it at the moment that is why it would be standalone. Thanks!

youngmuscledgs said:
Hello. I am 19 y/o and was set on trying steroids for a while. Please, don't tell me I'm young and have potential I know this. However until I came across dylan's videos on SARMS I had no knowledge of SARMS. I am more than likely going to do a SARMS bulking stack in the winter but had a question. I was thinking about running MK due to it's healing properties soon and take some time off before the bulking stack. I have tendinitis and joint pain in my knees and have not been able to hit out solid leg workouts even after taking a LONG time off of squatting and pressing. I am worried that by he time winter rolls around and I am ready to buy the bulking stack I will still be in the same predicament. Is it wise to run MK standalone in the meantime? please note I currently do not have enough money to run others along side it at the moment that is why it would be standalone. Thanks!

Absolutely, you can run MK by itself. And I like your plan to use the MK to heal up before jumping into the bulking stack and all the work that goes along with it - very wise!

prestigealaska said:
youngmuscledgs said:

Absolutely, you can run MK by itself. And I like your plan to use the MK to heal up before jumping into the bulking stack and all the work that goes along with it - very wise!

Any advice? Same doseage/pct protocol? I'm just very worried about shut down being as young as I am

youngmuscledgs said:
prestigealaska said:
youngmuscledgs said:

Any advice? Same doseage/pct protocol? I'm just very worried about shut down being as young as I am

Everything you need to know is right here:

http://pureessencesarms.com/mk-2866-ostarine/

For you age, MK-2866 is a good option for you. The good news is that it doesn't carry a lot of shutdown at all. It's very minimal.

Run 25mg per day MK-2866 from pure essence for up to 12 weeks. PCT afterwards with Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks.

RickRock said:
For you age, MK-2866 is a good option for you. The good news is that it doesn't carry a lot of shutdown at all. It's very minimal.

Run 25mg per day MK-2866 from pure essence for up to 12 weeks. PCT afterwards with Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks.

How long will one bottle of MK last me if I run it at 25mg/day? And I'm having trouble with finding clomid as I'm afraid to go through people and not get an actual PCT

youngmuscledgs said:
RickRock said:

How long will one bottle of MK last me if I run it at 25mg/day? And I'm having trouble with finding clomid as I'm afraid to go through people and not get an actual PCT

1 bottle will last you two months bro at that dose. If you need a Clomid source we have several sources here on this forum that have it

RickRock said:
youngmuscledgs said:
RickRock said:

1 bottle will last you two months bro at that dose. If you need a Clomid source we have several sources here on this forum that have it

Could you refer me to a good source for clomid?

RickRock said:
youngmuscledgs said:
RickRock said:

Could you refer me to a good source of clomid?

Re: RE: Re: SARMS Beginner

youngmuscledgs said:
RickRock said:
youngmuscledgs said:
RickRock said:

Biotech carries it. Check your PMs

youngmuscledgs said:
RickRock said:
youngmuscledgs said:
RickRock said:

mk-2866 is perfect for you and will definitely help you to prepare you for your bulking stack.. run it 12 weeks at 25 mg per day and just throw in some daa the last 4 weeks of the cycle... this is all you need and then follow rick's advice on getting your clomid bro...

Top Bottom