napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS at 19-20?

jobokeefer

Hey Mr. Gemelli, i have a serious dilemna and a few questions for you. I'll start by giving you my background; Im a 19 year old male/6ft tall/215 pounds at around 20 percent body fat but im not entirely sure because I haven't measured it. I have been consistently working out for the past year and 2 months in which I have gained 25lbs. I have also lost a decent amount of body fat during this process. Before I started working out consistently however I had 3 years of football workouts in highscool in which I made very little progress.During the first 8 months I was noticeably gaing both strength and size utilizing a self-made 5x5 program with accesory workouts for each muscle. For example, when I first began to workout consistently I could barely dumbell bench press 70lbs for 5x5, but now I can easily incline bench press 225 for 5x6 with a little left in the tank. When I noticed that my strength and size gains came to a halt, I changed up my workout program and I began to train for mainly hypertrphy during the eighth month. This is the point in time that i really dialed in my nutrition and I maintained a caloric surplus while eating well over 300g of protein and lots of carbs from at least 4 cups of rice a day and noodles. Despite eating at least 4000 calories/450 carbs/200g fat/ 310g protein I'm still not gaining any weight or strength in the gym which is a serious issue. My question is will SARMS help me progress. If so, which substance do you recommend. How will it help me progress? How will it positively and/or negatively effect my physical and mental state? Will it have an effect on my body when I stop using it? What positive and/or negative effects will it have on my body in the long run when I stop taking it or if I continue to take it?

172 lbs lean body mass is 6’0” is pretty good actually. If you want to go a little further, you should aim to cut down to 10-12% bodyfat, see if the increased testosterone levels at that bodyfat level helps you gain a few more pounds of muscle.

at 19 years old, i would never recommend a ped of any kind to you whatsoever... you need to continue to work out naturally... if you are stalled out then you need to make changes because your body is adapting to what you are doing

Top Bottom