napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and stomach/intestinal cramping?!?

8cartman8

Does anyone know of or has anyone experienced stomach or intestinal cramping from SARMs and what can remedy or help with the situation; ie. Pepto and/or Mylanta etc...

I have been experiencing the same thing. I wasn't sure if it was due to my change in diet, the protein I'm using or what. I have been taking Gasx and added some fiber. It has helped, but not completely gone.

Yes they gave me a belly ache and some nausea. My wife took double dose and got quite nauseaed but it went away after the first week. I have had the same thing when using aas that are diltued into everclear.

If they give you any sort of stomach discomfort, try taking them with food. That can usually eliminate problems for a lot of people, though stomach discomfort from sarms really isn't all that common

8cartman8 said:
Does anyone know of or has anyone experienced stomach or intestinal cramping from SARMs and what can remedy or help with the situation; ie. Pepto and/or Mylanta etc...

i got the same thing using LGD. stomach cramps, bloating, and insanely bad gas. i would try to lower the dose or maybe use a different compound then the particular SARM giving you trouble. you can also stop taking it for a few days to see if the cramping dissipates, then take it again and see if it reappears to verify that it is SARMS causing it.

I knew I couldn't be the only one; I'll take a few days off then try again and see what happens..pepto and mylanta work well but I'm pretty sure it would affect absorption...

8cartman8 said:
I knew I couldn't be the only one; I'll take a few days off then try again and see what happens..pepto and mylanta work well but I'm pretty sure it would affect absorption...

which SARMS are you taking?

I think the alcohol irritates the stomach sometime. Try eating something.

I have only experienced that twice and it was in an empty stomach doing physical labor.

I'll definitely try a few things, I really don't want to have To take something that "coats" the stomach/bowel so I'll definitely try food first and go from there..and I'm taking all 4/super stack from pure essence at the dosages laid out by D...

william32 said:
I think the alcohol irritates the stomach sometime. Try eating something.

I have only experienced that twice and it was in an empty stomach doing physical labor.

...and yes I think it's the alcohol combined with an empty stomach too....

the empty stomach is generally the culprit... some just can't handle it and its simply the alcohol suspension... a chaser is the best... if you absolutely need to mix it then go with grapefruit juice as that will actually help with absorption but you should eat prior to dosing... both of these will rectify the situation...

Top Bottom