napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and PCT.

You're stuff looks good man. Only thing holding me back is the cost really.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
i appreciate it brother... yeah it can get costly... the girl that did all of mine gave me a great deal because i got her a fuckload of business so i didnt pay anywhere near what i should have...

That's honestly about the only reason I haven't got a sleeve yet lol. Serious as fuck lol

This is actually me.. I have EVERYWHERE covered except below my elbows and above my clavicle. If i'm wearing pants, socks, and a button up; there is no visible ink. Med school appreciates it, it's just a bummer because I know my patients could care less. I always see them peaking at my lower neck and making remarks about how awesome the colors are (i'm a pale ass canvas splattered with colors). You'll see it when I start my cycles with some before/after pics.

You're stuff looks good man. Only thing holding me back is the cost really.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I found an extremely talented and up/coming artist who had a #1 backpiece on reddit for weeks. I talked him into opening his own shop, invested in it, and now I get tattoos for life lol.

I found an extremely talented and up/coming artist who had a #1 backpiece on reddit for weeks. I talked him into opening his own shop, invested in it, and now I get tattoos for life lol.
nice, mine is just a straight artist... she freehanded my ENTIRE back and at that time i had no intention of doing the whole thing but the second i saw it i said lets start right this second lolll

nice, mine is just a straight artist... she freehanded my ENTIRE back and at that time i had no intention of doing the whole thing but the second i saw it i said lets start right this second lolll

Yess dood that's awesome! Would love to see what she's done! I'm a huge fan of art in every form.

I ditched facebook like three years back. Are you on the gram?
yes but not all my tat pics are there...

2remzq9.jpg

mw9njr.jpg

definitely Italian! Nice dood! Love that you have colors on your back, not too many people use colors. Everyone just wants a fucking sleeve so they sit for three hours and get shaded. Hahah I love that we both keep our abs unscathed. My ex always told me to keep those visible lmao

definitely Italian! Nice dood! Love that you have colors on your back, not too many people use colors. Everyone just wants a fucking sleeve so they sit for three hours and get shaded. Hahah I love that we both keep our abs unscathed. My ex always told me to keep those visible lmao
lmfaoo! i hear you, we think alike... i'll be honest, the rib cage was the last straw for me... i have a pretty high pain tolerance, clearly but that last rib cage i did with the angels holding the daggers, that lit me up enough to not want anymore but yes, the colors on the back make it what it is... i wanted a mural dedicated to Jesus and my beliefs... basically all my tattoos are stories from the bible except the Italian tats

lmfaoo! i hear you, we think alike... i'll be honest, the rib cage was the last straw for me... i have a pretty high pain tolerance, clearly but that last rib cage i did with the angels holding the daggers, that lit me up enough to not want anymore but yes, the colors on the back make it what it is... i wanted a mural dedicated to Jesus and my beliefs... basically all my tattoos are stories from the bible except the Italian tats

Great minds think alike, but fools rarely differ.

Top Bottom