napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and my sprint routine

thats all about knowing your strains brotha... a good sativa will absolutely do that but im highly doubting your going to be super motivated and full of energy on some straight indica... =) hit some grand daddy purple and tell me your highly motivated... =)

This is very true, I've typically gravitated to more a sativa mix, but I do like the variation. I can only imagine the variety of choices you have in CA relative to here in ME.

Trying to put on weight Zeke?? What are your goals?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

im also curious... whats the main goal zeke? are you training for anything in particular or just training hard just because... i would alway get asked what i was training for with all the running but i did it just because i enjoyed it, and to shred...

Oh my!! Lol. I'm a midget. Ahahhaha I'm only 5'3. She is tall. U have kids who play sport?
I love watching college sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One daughter still playing in college. She plays on the club team in her College. I have a son who played lacrosse and ran cross country. No more in college sports though. We do have a 4 year old right now that looks like he's going to be a little stud though. Probably a tight end in football, and maybe a first baseman in baseball if I were to guess. LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Trying to put on weight Zeke?? What are your goals?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

I don't have any specific goals.I just like to run and run fast. Just for shits and grins I wanted to see if I could run faster by using gw and sr. For a while I could feel that I was not getting tired but, then along came a little more speed. I do play flag football and since I have been running so much I was loosing weight, which I do not want to do.So I went up on some calories just to hold on to my weight.

One daughter still playing in college. She plays on the club team in her College. I have a son who played lacrosse and ran cross country. No more in college sports though. We do have a 4 year old right now that looks like he's going to be a little stud though. Probably a tight end in football, and maybe a first baseman in baseball if I were to guess. LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dayum what a gene pool [emoji1][emoji6][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any specific goals.I just like to run and run fast. Just for shits and grins I wanted to see if I could run faster by using gw and sr. For a while I could feel that I was not getting tired but, then along came a little more speed. I do play flag football and since I have been running so much I was loosing weight, which I do not want to do.So I went up on some calories just to hold on to my weight.

mmmm...you're from the South..any chance your nick name is Forest?

That combination is no joke, and for someone like you, you basically have to tell yourself to stop because you can just keep going and going

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom