napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms advice

nellers

Hi, I'm 25yo, 5ft 10, 210lbs, inbetween 25-30% bf. Used to be a keen gym goer, very clean eater, focused mostly on aesthetics (12% bf) .. the last 5 years I've shown no interest in the gym haha but I know I've gotta address this.

I initially wanted to jump on roids for an edge. but with info from Dylan, and various other sources I now know this is a horrendous idea.

But now I've come across sarms and I feel like I'm a perfect candidate as I need a recomp. But I'm gonna be honest and say I know nothing about them, no idea what ones I would use in my position. My ideal goal is between 12-15% bf, alongside holding some muscle again. I know this is achievable naturally but like I said, I would like an edge while training.

What advise can you give me? Also where can I buy quality sarms as alot of places seem to sell them?

Hi, I'm 25yo, 5ft 10, 210lbs, inbetween 25-30% bf. Used to be a keen gym goer, very clean eater, focused mostly on aesthetics (12% bf) .. the last 5 years I've shown no interest in the gym haha but I know I've gotta address this.

I initially wanted to jump on roids for an edge. but with info from Dylan, and various other sources I now know this is a horrendous idea.

But now I've come across sarms and I feel like I'm a perfect candidate as I need a recomp. But I'm gonna be honest and say I know nothing about them, no idea what ones I would use in my position. My ideal goal is between 12-15% bf, alongside holding some muscle again. I know this is achievable naturally but like I said, I would like an edge while training.

What advise can you give me? Also where can I buy quality sarms as alot of places seem to sell them?

You don’t need a recomp you need a full on cut...
you can use a stack of S4, GW, S4.
1-12 SR 50mg per day 25mg in the am 25mg 4-6 hours later (Dylan has a forum post on proper dosing to help negate side effects)
1-16 GW 20mg per day dosed once in the am.
1-16 SR 30mg per day dosed 5mg every 2-3 hours.
If you get your sarms through esarms.com and run m1-MK along the cycle you won’t need to run a mini pct.
but most importantly you need to get your diet in check and not worry about things like recomp at a body fat % that high. These aren’t magical supplements they still take work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are a great candidate for sarms but NOT for a recomp... your are one fourth body fat man... thats not good at all... thats not to say you cannot drop the weight, because you certainly can but you have no business doing anything other than a cut... you can get everything you need at esarms.com... here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Just to clarify.. Where you say 1-12, are these weeks you are talking about? And I wont need to run a pct after this?

Yes its weeks and running the m1 mk product on cycle eliminates the need for pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok brilliant. I'm gonna get this priced up and look into doing what you recommend. Thankyou for the help! Will do a before and after photo aswell if that's good?

Top Bottom