Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

SARMS Advice

coderters

New member
Member
Hi,

I’m looking to do my first SARM cycle. I’m currently 5”9 and weigh 83.5kg at roughly 18% bf. Iv never used sarms before but did a D-bol only cycle (i know not a good idea) when i get back from Europe in August and ran it for 5 weeks, primarily to recover my lost gains. I gained 7.8kgs in that 5 weeks and managed to maintain after i came off it by increasing calories further and reintroducing creatine at high levels, ran Nolvadex and tribulus and began training twice a day. All my mates were pretty suprised at my condition after PCT.

I’ve now got roughly 30 weeks before my next holiday, I’m thinking of running a cycle for 12 weeks aimed at maximum body recomposition followed by 4 weeks pct then another 12 week cycle aimed at shredding (possibly another body recomp instead depending on my body fat levels) followed by another PCT.

What 2 - 3 products would you recommend for both the recomp and then the shred/recomp? What would you recommend for both recomps.

Thanking you in advance!
 
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25

gw-501516 20 mg day


followed by



1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
At your current bodyfat, I really think your goal first should be reducing it....so if be running rad, s4, and Gw for that in a caloric defecit. I thi k that's a better route to take myself, but for what you propose to do Dylan gave you a great plan

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
 
Top Bottom