bannednutritionnapsgear

Sarms 1 week break

rosecran

Planning on taking s4 and gw for a 12 week cycle.

Now, on week 8 I will be away for a 1 week vacation and will not be able to take the sarms with me.

Will that completely restart my cycle/benefits? Or it's fine, just get back on it when I come back?

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rosecran

Your blood levels will plummet with a 7 day break. Why can't you take them with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bali's drug laws is harsh. I don't wanna mess about the droppers in customs if questioned l.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jp1957

I would say its more like 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. I hear you on Bali, dont wanna fuck around there. But you could hide it in like a visine bottle, contact solution bottle, etc. I'll be bring gw with me on a long diving trip tothe south pacific, mine will be in a mouthwash small bottle. They'll smell alcohol, and be good enough.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
clearly it will hinder them, yes... it wont completely ruin the cycle but it will take away from it, yes...

JackSteel

Banned
I would definitely find a way to take it. 7 days is 1/12 of your cycle needless to say. That's a big portion in my opinion.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Just put them in your checked bag bro. I don't see why you can't do that and take them