napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm for pct

Cwh1974

I know it's best to run both Gw & mk2866 during pct but if
You were only going to run one which one would be better to run.
I'm thinking mk 2866.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I know the link well lol, I watch it daily hoping the price will go down lol
Ive ran mk2866 before and loved it, man it's just that sarms has went up so much lately.
It's hard to get it all because of the price. I've got my clomid, nova, aromsin already. I just don't have my sarms yet.

You really need them both so it's too hard to say if you were to only pick one. Lowering cortisol and the mk2866 have,pretty equal parts in retaining gains.

Thx D, RR
Yea it's kinda one of those questions you know the answer to but you ask it anyway lol
Why work your ass off n not try to keep all your gains, it would be pointless.
i was going to try an run a bridge after my pct was complete but I may just float to the next cycle.

Thx D, RR
Yea it's kinda one of those questions you know the answer to but you ask it anyway lol
Why work your ass off n not try to keep all your gains, it would be pointless.
i was going to try an run a bridge after my pct was complete but I may just float to the next cycle.
let me know if you need my help setting up your bridge bro

Top Bottom