napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cutting cycle

Jtbabyallnightlong

What's a good sarm cutting cycle I'm trying to build lean muscle but burn fat at the same time. I don't know what to take because there's many combinations

What's a good sarm cutting cycle I'm trying to build lean muscle but burn fat at the same time. I don't know what to take because there's many combinations
The best cycle I'd recommend for cutting is the enhanced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

the enhanced super stack is the most aggressive sarms cutting cycle you can fun bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I wish I could but I don't have the money to afford all that. what would be the best cycle if you had to keep it between 2-3 sarms? Is rad140 and gw a good stack? Or rad140 mk677 and gw?

Last edited:
I wish I could but I don't have the money to afford all that. what would be the best cycle if you had to keep it between 2-3 sarms? Is rad140 and gw a good stack? Or rad140 mk677 and gw?
go with s4 and gw bro... thats a mean cutting cycle for just a duo of sarms... its a tried and true stack... here are the links to purchase everything followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118&search=cut

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you can afford to add one more compound I would consider running SR9009 with the stack Dylan recommended above... otherwise his layout above is killer SARMS stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For cutting, I like the shred stack myself which is this

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

If you can afford to add one more compound I would consider running SR9009 with the stack Dylan recommended above... otherwise his layout above is killer SARMS stack

I agree here! For me the sr9009 is always an add in. But the stack Dylan gave you is great.

Last edited:
Then go with RAD and MK677 bro... that would be excellent... keep in mind though that you need to run 677 for a year continuously without cycling off so if that does not work for you, go with GW and RAD...

Just wondering, why do you need to run mk677 for a full year? Also is there a discount on mk677 like there are with other sarms, like buy 2 get one free etc

Just wondering, why do you need to run mk677 for a full year? Also is there a discount on mk677 like there are with other sarms, like buy 2 get one free etc

I think he means a year ideally. 6months is like a bare minimum to see results but it's more worth it to do a full year and REALLY see a drastic change in body composition. Give it time to really shine.

Exactly.. 6 months to a year. You'll see benefits like sleep out of the gate, but the change in body comp gets better and better he longer you run it.

Okay so I want to take gw and mk-677 how would I run that and is there anything I should keep in mind while taking it besides sodium to potassium ratio. Also would mk-677 and gw be effective or should I add in another sarm like rad mk2866 or s4

Because it is like GH since it is a secretogue and basically allows your body to produce more growth hormone. Just like GH that gains and changes come slow but steady over a long period of time. You'll see some benefits start pretty quickly, but It takes a good two to 3 months to really start getting into the lean mass gains from it.

MK-677 is extremely expensive to produce so there are no discounts offered on it

Okay so I want to take gw and mk-677 how would I run that and is there anything I should keep in mind while taking it besides sodium to potassium ratio. Also would mk-677 and gw be effective or should I add in another sarm like rad mk2866 or s4

The combo would be effective, but I think it would be better stacked with LGD and S4 for your goals. LGD will give you the mass gains, and s4 will help strength and be great for fat loss

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

1-52 MK-677 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I just ran lgd4033 and s4 last month and it made my gyno worse because I'm really estrogen prone (although I didn't buy my lgd from sarmsx so it could have been fake)so I'm just going to stay away from lgd besides I'm trying to lean up rather than a bulk I still want to build muscle but I don't want to bulk im trying to get cut

I just ran lgd4033 and s4 last month and it made my gyno worse because I'm really estrogen prone (although I didn't buy my lgd from sarmsx so it could have been fake)so I'm just going to stay away from lgd besides I'm trying to lean up rather than a bulk I still want to build muscle but I don't want to bulk im trying to get cut
sarms do not convert to estrogen... guarantee you did not have real lgd bro... 677 is amazing.. i have done several writeups you need to read about it and get an understanding of how it works and why it needs to be ran the way recommended... read my article and watch the video bro... if you want ultra healing, add mk2866.. 2866 also give great strength and lean muscle gains and you just feel unreal on it... s4 is the strongest of all sarms in terms of all it does... huge amounts of strength, vascularity, muscle hardening, lean muscle and endurance... you cannot go wrong with either choice... you could just go with the sarms triple stack and then add 677...

Top Bottom