napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Samson Supplies Log

Of course. Like I told you, I was waiting for orders from my endo which I now have and can begin a log.

week 5. so the dbol fun is over lol but i felt great while on it and definitely made some progress. will upload a photo of current state. still doing the deca and test cyp. will have bloods to post soon just waiting on dr to send them to me later today hopefully. so far i can say samson's products are up there with some of the best labs i've ran! thanks samson!

week 6 feeling strong and definitely growing but the scale ain't changing. I can definitely see where i'm tightening up! still eating a ton of clean calories at 6 meals a day not counting pre & post. consuming 4100 calories of egg whites, cream of rice, white rice, chicken broccoli and lean beef. Anyway Samson Supplies products are great! Smooth to inject and no lumps! It's def legitimate.

so my dr called yesterday with my blood results and my test levels were 7,000 ng/dl im going to pick the print out up tomorrow and post em up.

week 7. feel good. strong as an ox lol everything seems perfect. definitely adding some quality size but actually appear a little leaner. This test and deca from samson is great stuff

so things have been crazy the past few weeks but im going on week 11 still strong and doesn't seem like im slowing down. still eating clean and remaining relatively lean considering the calories. turned a buddy on to samson products and he refuses to go back to his old supplier. Samson is a stand up guy all around. Thanks and sorry for the last few missed weeks due to personal issues its slipped my mind.

so things have been crazy the past few weeks but im going on week 11 still strong and doesn't seem like im slowing down. still eating clean and remaining relatively lean considering the calories. turned a buddy on to samson products and he refuses to go back to his old supplier. Samson is a stand up guy all around. Thanks and sorry for the last few missed weeks due to personal issues its slipped my mind.

Thank you! Please keep us updated.

Yeah PCT is going on now. I gained a good 12 lbs and still holding on to it. Just been caught up in life and forgot to update my week 12 of 12. But everything went perfect!

Top Bottom