napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Safety/Security

I know this is an old, dead thread. I am bumping it just as a reminder and to keep the thought in people's minds.

In a recent 1st post asking for a source, with no interaction at all, I noticed several reps respond. I totally understand this, as I have repped in the past myself. Just want all of us to keep each other safe and it doesn't hurt to keep these things in mind.

You guys are my second family. My real family doesn't understand my connection with you guys, but us vets here do. Yes, as a buyer you are 99% safe, but our sources place themselves at significant risk and if you care about them as I do, then this should be an ongoing discussion we are constantly evaluating. Not to say that Dylan and the other leaders here dont; they most certainly do. I'm here because I feel like we have a real community and I just want us all to be safe.

Any and all suggestions on ways to keep safe while letting this board operate as intended are always welcome. Any mods who have ongoing security discussions can pm me anytime for help with development.

I'm here for each and every one of you at isarms.
Good reminder bud. We all need to keep eachother safe.

Phurious Pharma Rep

good post right here. there should be steps to reach a source locAl. as for inty sources not so much. there should be way less chatter regarding fast turn around and how long this took and posting all kinds of pictures showing off stashes. imo there should be a section where only members who have been around a little while and have posted can gain access. i know it may not be what most sources want but thats a safer way then just joining here and having access. if you think as a source you have it all figured out and your safe think again. just ask strango meds, wait you can't unless your in the cell next to him. just be safe everyone

so what happened to strango meds, if you know

so what happened to strango meds, if you know

He got busted probably a year ago. Long story short, too many people had their hand in the cookie jar and he trusted too many people. That was his downfall

i used to use his gear years ago. Was great stuff

Top Bottom