napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Safety/Security

I don't think anyone that knows anything about steroid use would speak of an "overdose." However, decubitus ulcers, mrsa, heart attacks, emotional swings, as far as many other things, are definitely on the agenda...and if you think, as someone already said, that blame and retribution will not be sought out...you're incredibly mistaken....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retribution is most sought in these matters due to a death which in the case of illegal drugs, an overdose. And since there have been zero overdoses due to steroids, that specific risk is greatly mitigated. And I also said make peace with a certain amount of risk, regardless.

Retribution is most sought in these matters due to a death which in the case of illegal drugs, an overdose. And since there have been zero overdoses due to steroids, that specific risk is greatly mitigated. And I also said make peace with a certain amount of risk, regardless.
What was the name of that kid in the bigger, stronger, faster documentary...Taylor hooten or something like that. He committed suicide and they blamed it on aas, not on the anti depressants he was on etc ..so yeah...agree, no death from the compounds themselves but it seems like whenever aas is involved, they find a way to blame aas regardless of what the rest of the circumstances...it's ridiculous

What was the name of that kid in the bigger, stronger, faster documentary...Taylor hooten or something like that. He committed suicide and they blamed it on aas, not on the anti depressants he was on etc ..so yeah...agree, no death from the compounds themselves but it seems like whenever aas is involved, they find a way to blame aas regardless of what the rest of the circumstances...it's ridiculous

Hes the exception that proves the rule. If he were overdosing on coke there would have been a collective "No kidding, dont do coke"
And there would be no crusade against coke.
Besides, and the guy making the doc that interviewed the dad was very careful about it, the kid was on antidepressants that are actually proven to contribute significantly to suicide if taken improperly
It was like the elephant in the room the family refused to see
"

Last edited:
Hes the exception that proves the rule. If he were overdosing on coke there would have been a collective "So what, happens everyday"
Besides, and the guy making the doc that interviewed the dad was very careful about it, the kid was on antidepressants that are actually proven to contribute significantly to suicide if taken improperly
"
Oh absolutely! If it were anything else, there would be no crusade...you are right...it was a HUGE elephant in that room

Hes the exception that proves the rule. If he were overdosing on coke there would have been a collective "No kidding, dont do coke"
"

Yep. You are absolutely right about that. It was disturbing to see how the family and that father could be so fueled into making out everything to be as a result of steroid use, when it was blatantly obvious what the real root cause was

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think it needs to also be emphasized if you are only buying for personal use your risk is basically zero

Taylor Hooten is a fucking idiot that won't listen to reason. Anyway I guess my whole point with this thread was to get people to realize that the doors are too wide open for access to sources. IMO their needs to be some sort of steps required before being allowed to see them. Refs,post count, or whatever. I just honestly think that nobody realizes the potential for another "Raw deal" or they care. And that's sad. But hey when it does cuz it will everyone will be whining and bitching about it. We just need it to make it a lil harder for the feds instead of joining a board not even posting one thing and have total access. At least make em work for it

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Taylor Hooten is a fucking idiot that won't listen to reason. Anyway I guess my whole point with this thread was to get people to realize that the doors are too wide open for access to sources. IMO their needs to be some sort of steps required before being allowed to see them. Refs,post count, or whatever. I just honestly think that nobody realizes the potential for another "Raw deal" or they care. And that's sad. But hey when it does cuz it will everyone will be whining and bitching about it. We just need it to make it a lil harder for the feds instead of joining a board not even posting one thing and have total access. At least make em work for it

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

if the new sources dont mind taking a hit for a while until they have bigger customer base then its cool

Heck, it's not much different than a skewed poll...someone ultimately pays, and in this case, minor, petty offense gave reasoning for whoever to start a poll...

Plz clear ur in box

PHURIOUS

I think it needs to also be emphasized if you are only buying for personal use your risk is basically zero

I think this is what a lot of guys fail to realize. They don't give a flying fuck about the guy buying gear for himself to use

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There's no guarantee of safety but we can and should use common sense.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

There's no guarantee of safety but we can and should use common sense.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Absolutely. There's always risks for things in life. This is one of them. Just have use your best judgement, common sense, and be responsible about it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

good post right here. there should be steps to reach a source locAl. as for inty sources not so much. there should be way less chatter regarding fast turn around and how long this took and posting all kinds of pictures showing off stashes. imo there should be a section where only members who have been around a little while and have posted can gain access. i know it may not be what most sources want but thats a safer way then just joining here and having access. if you think as a source you have it all figured out and your safe think again. just ask strango meds, wait you can't unless your in the cell next to him. just be safe everyone

I know this is an old, dead thread. I am bumping it just as a reminder and to keep the thought in people's minds.

In a recent 1st post asking for a source, with no interaction at all, I noticed several reps respond. I totally understand this, as I have repped in the past myself. Just want all of us to keep each other safe and it doesn't hurt to keep these things in mind.

You guys are my second family. My real family doesn't understand my connection with you guys, but us vets here do. Yes, as a buyer you are 99% safe, but our sources place themselves at significant risk and if you care about them as I do, then this should be an ongoing discussion we are constantly evaluating. Not to say that Dylan and the other leaders here dont; they most certainly do. I'm here because I feel like we have a real community and I just want us all to be safe.

Any and all suggestions on ways to keep safe while letting this board operate as intended are always welcome. Any mods who have ongoing security discussions can pm me anytime for help with development.

I'm here for each and every one of you at isarms.

Top Bottom