napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Safety/Security

suraonyx23

Seems like a lot of very uneducated out of shape, fat, or just fucking stupid people and some (trolls) join this board everyday. And almost all of their posts are the same. I understand the mods here do a good job as well as Dylan for trying to help some. But their comes a time when you have to look at the bigger picture. And it's something that we have gotten away from as a community across all the board's. And that is "SAFETY"! Unfortunately we as a whole and yes everyone is involved are to blame for the lack of safety. The board's today are as open as when we had " Operation Raw Deal "!. Now alot of you have no clue as to what that was. Google is your friend here. Yes alot of board's say we screen and what not. That doesn't mean a fucking thing! Ooh you screened some guy on the internet! Hey keyword in that phrase was internet. Hey I hate to bust everybody's bubble but there's alot of fakes in our community. So yeah it is nice to be able to get good quality gear for very cheap. But hey nothing lasts forever. But when there is another big operation like the one I posted above you better be ready to pay about 3 times for your $20 bottle of test prop. I'm sure alot of people will say no man were safe, lmao your funny. Ok so my opening statement in this post was about idiots joining. Does anyone understand the backlash that would come from say one of the 16 or 17 yr olds family if he decides to join lie then order from any of your sources? And in walks his mommy or daddy while he's got a few bottles laying out with a needle in his ass and they turn out to be like Taylor Hootens dad (Once again Google) or worse a cop or fed. Lil boy gets scared shows how easy it was to join not say shit and order from any of the sources here. Because don't think for a second that this can't or won't happen. Shit it's been happening alot! Feds are having a field day ordering from sources all across the board's. If you think they are not then your retarded. So be prepared when another big operation happens. Ok I'm done. I've been around a long time. It's like the wild wild west out here today and if you wanna keep it like you have it now then better put in some security measures. Ok I'm done one finger typing on my tablet lol. Ha-ha he's tired lol. <br />
<br />
Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Seems like a lot of very uneducated out of shape, fat, or just fucking stupid people and some (trolls) join this board everyday. And almost all of their posts are the same. I understand the mods here do a good job as well as Dylan for trying to help some. But their comes a time when you have to look at the bigger picture. And it's something that we have gotten away from as a community across all the board's. And that is "SAFETY"! Unfortunately we as a whole and yes everyone is involved are to blame for the lack of safety. The board's today are as open as when we had " Operation Raw Deal "!. Now alot of you have no clue as to what that was. Google is your friend here. Yes alot of board's say we screen and what not. That doesn't mean a fucking thing! Ooh you screened some guy on the internet! Hey keyword in that phrase was internet. Hey I hate to bust everybody's bubble but there's alot of fakes in our community. So yeah it is nice to be able to get good quality gear for very cheap. But hey nothing lasts forever. But when there is another big operation like the one I posted above you better be ready to pay about 3 times for your $20 bottle of test prop. I'm sure alot of people will say no man were safe, lmao your funny. Ok so my opening statement in this post was about idiots joining. Does anyone understand the backlash that would come from say one of the 16 or 17 yr olds family if he decides to join lie then order from any of your sources? And in walks his mommy or daddy while he's got a few bottles laying out with a needle in his ass and they turn out to be like Taylor Hootens dad (Once again Google) or worse a cop or fed. Lil boy gets scared shows how easy it was to join not say shit and order from any of the sources here. Because don't think for a second that this can't or won't happen. Shit it's been happening alot! Feds are having a field day ordering from sources all across the board's. If you think they are not then your retarded. So be prepared when another big operation happens. Ok I'm done. I've been around a long time. It's like the wild wild west out here today and if you wanna keep it like you have it now then better put in some security measures. Ok I'm done one finger typing on my tablet lol. Ha-ha he's tired lol. <br />
<br />

You have no idea how these words your speaking are so true...the backlash from a child dying from promoting products would start a tsunami, that even I, couldn't stop...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like too, if you want to keep it like you have it, have some discretion and good judgement on what advice you're giving...

I agree 100%.
Some people. Again SOME PEOPLE forget exactly what we are involved in.
These forums,sites and threads do not magically insulate us from the rest of the world.
As said earlier, if a teen gets caught in mommys basement bathroom or momma finds a syringe that kid would not think twice into passing the buck and singing. Once the media gets a hold of a story they can bring a ton of attention to it which is what we do not want.
I do not have all of the answers but maybe it is time to hit sort of a reset button. Slow down be cool. Maybe keep SAFETY/SECURITY as a topic vey often. We all have to be responsible for "policing" the ones with less maturity and the members who lack candor.
I do not want a good thing to come to an end.
Most of all I want no one
Losing the precious gift of freedom.
FUCK THAT !

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

I agree 100%.
Some people. Again SOME PEOPLE forget exactly what we are involved in.
These forums,sites and threads do not magically insulate us from the rest of the world.
As said earlier, if a teen gets caught in mommys basement bathroom or momma finds a syringe that kid would not think twice into passing the buck and singing. Once the media gets a hold of a story they can bring a ton of attention to it which is what we do not want.
I do not have all of the answers but maybe it is time to hit sort of a reset button. Slow down be cool. Maybe keep SAFETY/SECURITY as a topic vey often. We all have to be responsible for "policing" the ones with less maturity and the members who lack candor.
I do not want a good thing to come to an end.
Most of all I want no one
Losing the precious gift of freedom.
FUCK THAT !

Do you have recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You cant simultaneously have open discussion boards espousing the use of illegal activities while expecting levels of safety and security of legal activities (especially distribution)
As far as discussion boards themselves, they are protected by the 1st Amendment
There has never been a single documented case of overdose by steroids by anyone of any age

Make peace with a certain amount of *calculated* risk in your life with this and you will sleep better

Last edited:
You cant simultaneously have open discussion boards covering illegal activities while expecting levels of safety and security of legal activities (especially distribution)

Make peace with a certain amount of *calculated* risk in your life with this and you will sleep better
Perfectly said

You cant simultaneously have open discussion boards espousing the use of illegal activities while expecting levels of safety and security of legal activities (especially distribution)

I totally agree with this, but to the OP, yes you bring up some good points of concern.

There has never been a single documented case of overdose by steroids by anyone of any age

I don't think anyone that knows anything about steroid use would speak of an "overdose." However, decubitus ulcers, mrsa, heart attacks, emotional swings, as far as many other things, are definitely on the agenda...and if you think, as someone already said, that blame and retribution will not be sought out...you're incredibly mistaken....

I don't think anyone that knows anything about steroid use would speak of an "overdose." However, decubitus ulcers, mrsa, heart attacks, emotional swings, as far as many other things, are definitely on the agenda...and if you think, as someone already said, that blame and retribution will not be sought out...you're incredibly mistaken....

The blame and retribution aspects of this are important because when a family, friend whatever choose to seek this retribution they are less concerned with the fact that their child or whomever sought out these products, advice etc...and are more concerned with making someone, anyone pay.

The blame and retribution aspects of this are important because when a family, friend whatever choose to seek this retribution they are less concerned with the fact that their child or whomever sought out these products, advice etc...and are more concerned with making someone, anyone pay.

This is exactly right. They just want someone to pay for it!

But you do realize...that someone will; contrary to whether you consider it right or wrong...

Heck, it's not much different than a skewed poll...someone ultimately pays, and in this case, minor, petty offense gave reasoning for whoever to start a poll...

There is a lot to think about in a lot of respects, and when it comes down to it all we can do is try to guide people the best we can. Sure there is the possibility of people slipping through the cracks, but we will always try to hold people to a certain standard when it comes to recommendations for gear etc. that's why we ask questions to find out as much as we can about someone first. Stats, history, experience, etc....it tells you a lot, and you can learn a lot about someone by their responses

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There is a lot to think about in a lot of respects, and when it comes down to it all we can do is try to guide people the best we can. Sure there is the possibility of people slipping through the cracks, but we will always try to hold people to a certain standard when it comes to recommendations for gear etc. that's why we ask questions to find out as much as we can about someone first. Stats, history, experience, etc....it tells you a lot, and you can learn a lot about someone by their responses

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Nicely said

Top Bottom