napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safe-Mail problems again...

C

cbbram00

Anyone else can't log in?

I try to log in and it says my username and password are incorrect. I logged in yesterday no problem.

Re: RE: Re: Safe-Mail problems again...

prestigealaska said:
GTG here too
Damn I hope it's just a problem like they had a couple weeks ago because I'm pretty sure I didn't change my password or forget it.

Thanks for checking...

Yes, that sucked when it was down a few weeks ago. I was one of the last accounts to get resolved and I had business that I needed to use that account for. Very dissappointing. Sorry to hear your's isn't working now. Hopefully it's an isolated incident and not a system wide failure like last time.

TheSVPdeal said:
That's the problem with these "secure" accounts. You could end up shit creek without a paddle.
Yup... I'm there right now...

Mines working fine, but there does seem to be ongoing problems with safe-mail. I've never had a problem with my securenym account

RickRock said:
Mines working fine, but there does seem to be ongoing problems with safe-mail. I've never had a problem with my securenym account
Yeah I'm wondering if I could just use my regular email account? I only foresee making purchases a couple times a year.

Does anyone else use their regular email?

This "safe-mail" is becoming a hassle...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Safe-Mail problems again...

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
Yeah I'm wondering if I could just use my regular email account? I only foresee making purchases a couple times a year.

This "safe-mail" is becoming a hassle...
It depends on who you are dealing with, but a lot of sources will not communicate with you unless you have secure email

Yea those safe mail accounts are junk. And worse than that is the fact ur paying out the ass for it. None of the sources I use require it. And all my sources came from this forum

cbbram said:
RickRock said:

This "safe-mail" is becoming a hassle...[/quoteI o

I only use regular email. There are sever sources here that do not require safe mail

cmb5017 said:
Yea those safe mail accounts are junk. And worse than that is the fact ur paying out the ass for it. None of the sources I use require it. And all my sources came from this forum
Safe-mail is free bro

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Safe-Mail problems again...

RickRock said:
cmb5017 said:
Safe-mail is free bro
Bronze account is $25... Bronze is required by Biotech per emailed pricelist. That price is not very high but IMO we shouldn't be having that many problems with paid emails...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Safe-Mail problems again...

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cmb5017" said:
Safe-mail is free bro
Bronze account is $25... Bronze is required by Biotech per emailed pricelist. That price is not very high but IMO we shouldn't be having that many problems with paid emails...
Bronze level is preferred, but not required for Biotech. I've set countless members up with free accounts and no issues

And for the record, I would much rather deal with my source with a GOOD secure email. These aren't girl scout cookies we are dealing with here. I personally pay 60$ per year for my securenym account, and its well worth the security and privacy

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Safe-Mail problems again...

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
"RickRock" said:
"cmb5017" said:
Safe-mail is free bro
Bronze level is preferred, but not required for Biotech. I've set countless members up with free accounts and no issues
Ok... Thanks

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Safe-Mail problems again...

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cmb5017" said:
Safe-mail is free bro

And for the record, I would much rather deal with my source with a GOOD secure email. These aren't girl scout cookies we are dealing with here. I personally pay 60$ per year for my securenym account, and its well worth the security and privacy

Well I need a free account so I can purchase some bio tec gear in the future. Its the only reason I haven't placed an order. ;)

What's the best secure around now?

Safe mail is really throwing lots of things off for me. I was going to go with countermail but debating on securenym now.

Top Bottom