napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Yellow Tint.....?!

SuperNat

Been using S4 now for a few weeks and cycling properly, after 2 weeks upped the dose to 60mg. Started at 48-50mg [using a small scoop so weights are approximate at best].

The effects if any...for a first time user it is difficult to say, I'd need to complete my cycle and then look for any/similar effects and take it from there.

Right now, the effects if any seem to be more related to the type of light/Color Temperature and if there is any connection with the type of light or Color Temperature and the binding of the chemical to the receptor then that explains the problem S4 causes.

I've also noticed not all lights have a tint, again these lights are of a different kind, these also have a different Color Temperature.

Or as I first wrote, I'd need to complete my cycle and then look for any/similar effects and take it from there.

In summing up the effect if real is not at all bad and there is no problem driving at night or in dimly lit areas.

Been using S4 now for a few weeks and cycling properly, after 2 weeks upped the dose to 60mg. Started at 48-50mg [using a small scoop so weights are approximate at best].

The effects if any...for a first time user it is difficult to say, I'd need to complete my cycle and then look for any/similar effects and take it from there.

Right now, the effects if any seem to be more related to the type of light/Color Temperature and if there is any connection with the type of light or Color Temperature and the binding of the chemical to the receptor then that explains the problem S4 causes.

I've also noticed not all lights have a tint, again these lights are of a different kind, these also have a different Color Temperature.

Or as I first wrote, I'd need to complete my cycle and then look for any/similar effects and take it from there.

In summing up the effect if real is not at all bad and there is no problem driving at night or in dimly lit areas.

Yes you should be seeing the yellow/green tint. I personally like S4 at 75mg, 100mg if you really want it to shine. It gets worse at those dosages for sure, but it’s my favorite SARM. It will take 8 weeks to notice its effect, so be patient. It might start coming in week 6, if you’re lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m running it at 125 a day and the only issues I have are when I go out side and come back inside. it takes a while to transition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the side effects are often overplayed but htey do hit some people a lot harder than others... its not something you can predict and sometimes it will hit you and sometimes it wont hit you at all... its just a play it as you go type of thing

Another effect 75mg - Going from a brightly lit area, more noticeable in sunlight, to a dimly lit area or similar (need to test) My vision took longer to adjust and, difficult to describe....like an after image effect, this soon passes.

Another effect 75mg - Going from a brightly lit area, more noticeable in sunlight, to a dimly lit area or similar (need to test) My vision took longer to adjust and, difficult to describe....like an after image effect, this soon passes.
perfectly normal side effect

Exactly the same for me apart from I get it at 50mg, which is a shame as I'd like to run it higher.

Top Bottom