napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

s4 and Cardarine

chancegold

Hey Dylan! I was wondering if you could estimate the amount of gains/cutting that I would see. I am currently weighing 175 and I am 5'8" and I think i'm around 22% body fat. I generally get gains quickly when I'm in the gym. I want to lose my lower belly fat and maybe have abs. I'm getting a while bunch of other supplements such as protein, pre-workout, animal pack vitamins, creatine, aminos, etc. Do you think i'll see results after an 8 week cycle? I'm out of money right now so I can't aim for a 12 week cycle yet. Also I'm type one diabetic but I don't think it's going to harm me very much. I'd appreciate any and all response. Thanks Dylan!

running an 8 week cycle is stopping the cycle while its peaking... if you are on a budget bro, its best to wait until you are not because there are more factors here to spend on than just sarms.. also, they are buy 2 get 1 free on the sarmsx site... take a closer look bro.... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Hey Dylan! I was wondering if you could estimate the amount of gains/cutting that I would see. I am currently weighing 175 and I am 5'8" and I think i'm around 22% body fat. I generally get gains quickly when I'm in the gym. I want to lose my lower belly fat and maybe have abs. I'm getting a while bunch of other supplements such as protein, pre-workout, animal pack vitamins, creatine, aminos, etc. Do you think i'll see results after an 8 week cycle? I'm out of money right now so I can't aim for a 12 week cycle yet. Also I'm type one diabetic but I don't think it's going to harm me very much. I'd appreciate any and all response. Thanks Dylan!

You'll get results on an 8 week cycle but it's far from ideal. Things will just start getting good and then you'll stop. 12 weeks is where it's at

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Noted

You'll get results on an 8 week cycle but it's far from ideal. Things will just start getting good and then you'll stop. 12 weeks is where it's at

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I am going to do this dosing and go for a 12 week cycle. I will just reorder when I get to 5 weeks. Thank you for the response!
What kind of gains do you think I will see? How much bodyfat reduction/mass etc.

I am going to do this dosing and go for a 12 week cycle. I will just reorder when I get to 5 weeks. Thank you for the response!
What kind of gains do you think I will see? How much bodyfat reduction/mass etc.
That depends on you bro. Diet, training, genetics, and how you respond as an individual. It's impossible to put into numbers

fat loss, endurance gains, lean muscle, large amounts of strength, vascularity, lean muscle gains etc... i have covered this a million times in videos bro

Also, does anyone have any good workout regimens for cutting on S4 and cardarine?

you wouldn't do anything different, ie train hard, maybe slowly add cardio into your weekly regime and stay in a calorie deficit. the sarms will magnify your results if you're doing every thing else correctly.

You're going to want to wait until you can get that 3rd month of sarms man. You'll just waste it. When you're buying quality like sarmsx you definitely don't want to waste that money

I've watched the videos, but I'm also trying to get opinions from others who are not selling the products
FIRST OF ALL, im not selling fucking shit man... i dont sell sarms whatsoever, so i dont need that kind of comment... good luck man.. im tired of getting shit on by people when i sit here day and night trying to help

HIIT, Body weight training, Kettle Bells, Barbell complexes, and crossfit will all work well with that stack.

I would suggest buying a program or finding one that is 12 weeks, and run it three times through. First without, then with, then while on PCT and the 8 weeks without. It will Let you see how you were effected and what you could keep.

...and don't be a jerk to Coach. He is a wealth of knowledge, and shares it freely. If you dont want to buy from the suggested sources don't, but be polite.

I've watched the videos, but I'm also trying to get opinions from others who are not selling the products

Hey bro, if you watch plenty of Dylan's videos you will see he's always recommending various things - things which he cannot have any interest in at all. When he tells people to eat raisins, oatmeal etc, etc do you honestly think someone pays him? What you can say for definite is he gives his advice willingly to anyone at any time for nothing.

If you don't realise what an authority Dylan is on sarms then you are missing the big picture. You will be the loser.

Hey bro, if you watch plenty of Dylan's videos you will see he's always recommending various things - things which he cannot have any interest in at all. When he tells people to eat raisins, oatmeal etc, etc do you honestly think someone pays him? What you can say for definite is he gives his advice willingly to anyone at any time for nothing.

If you don't realise what an authority Dylan is on sarms then you are missing the big picture. You will be the loser.
i appreciate that bro... i just dont get it.. as much as i do for people, 7 days a week, and all the sacrifice i give away from my family, which i absolutely want to be spending time with, and that's the thanks i get... i hate to get upset but how could that not just piss anyone off? just a typical non appreciative comment... i dont want ANYTHING in return except some respect or at least appreciation, fuck sake

Top Bottom