napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running my first cycle

I didn’t come here to get lit up Jesus Christ, as I said before I’m not trying to bulk I’m trying to lose weight and tone my muscles. I’m 5’10 175-180 25 years old. I have done plenty of research and know somewhat what I’m talking about I don’t need you guys just completely going ape shit all I asked for was any tips on running a first cycle, shoulda known all you guys would have said was “orals terrible bro”
“We only inject here bro” “you have no clue what your talking about bro”

I didn’t come here to get lit up Jesus Christ, as I said before I’m not trying to bulk I’m trying to lose weight and tone my muscles. I’m 5’10 175-180 25 years old. I have done plenty of research and know somewhat what I’m talking about I don’t need you guys just completely going ape shit all I asked for was any tips on running a first cycle, shoulda known all you guys would have said was “orals terrible bro”
“We only inject here bro” “you have no clue what your talking about bro”

You don't need steroids to lose weight.

You have done research but appear to have the idea that steroids are fat burners. Sarms would be a better idea.

dude, you havent done a stitch of research.. how on earth can you say that and then come in with such feelings that noone can even deal with... you cant handle the truth? you dont even have a concept of what pct even is, you think that all injectables are for bulking, that you are going to lose weight with steroids etc.. thats fine if you just dont know but dont come here bitching and whining because you have NO clue what you are doing, try to insinuate that you do and want everyone to do everything for you... yes, of course we are here to help but not hold hands either.. you have either been horribly misguided or just been very lazy with your research but either way, there's no way you should be using steroids right now without any sort of knowledge whatsoever... the fact you think a test booster is a pct for a steroid is scary enough but everything else you said is all common knowledge that you learn within the first few hours of studying on your own... noone is going to tell you to use steroids to royally fuck yourself up, which you are going to do by having done no research whatsoever...

Top Bottom