napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running GW-501516 (Cardarine) by itself?

Dylan, How long S4 strength can last ? possible 40hr? per dose? any of you tried before? i am endurance maniac,... plan to run 350k time 80hrs.... or any suggestion for the intake.....

Last edited:
i have no clue what you mean man... are you asking about the half life?

forgive my question make u confused, i am totally newbie, i meant... how many dosage of S4? i am looking at 40hr strength or any of you experience other PED which is can last that long?

forgive my question make u confused, i am totally newbie, i meant... how many dosage of S4? i am looking at 40hr strength or any of you experience other PED which is can last that long?

S4 is ran daily in split doses (twice per day) for 12 weeks

SR? mean? SR9009?

Yes that's what he means. If you are looking for purely endurance which it sounds like you are, GW and SR9009 are the two best things you can run

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Yes that's what he means. If you are looking for purely endurance which it sounds like you are, GW and SR9009 are the two best things you can run

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

RickRock... thanks for your clarity.... just to share my little program which i do mostly daily... i ran 20km daily with cross training. and i believed i do have background of self build endurance... the reason i am looking at S4 is to get more strength which is can last me 40 HRS? i also take GW for 10days which is i know GW do not provide strength but fat burn and better endurance... i feel the recovery much faster than before with GW..... forgive my slot... about WINSTROL would it be 2nd option except S4?appreciate your sharing...

40 hour strength? bro, i dont have any clue what you are saying, it makes no sense.. why would something just give you strength for a certain window? s4 doesnt just give you strength a few hours and then wear off? im so lost here...

40 hour strength? bro, i dont have any clue what you are saying, it makes no sense.. why would something just give you strength for a certain window? s4 doesnt just give you strength a few hours and then wear off? im so lost here...[/QUOTE

Hi Dylan, is being awhile, happened i am travel, just to shared, recently i saw long distance runner able to run 24 hrs with same timing, mean every 1hr time mostly same, my question is... it is our body can have such a lasting strength? for that distance? 230km?, if there anyone encountered this, kindly share.... is a monster question for me..... base on my knowledge our body full strength last probably 5 hr non stop.. even with nutrition like GELS, POWER BAR... run timing couldn't be that same

S4 have half life... 12hrs?

i have no clue on that..... What he take..... able to hold 230km same pace for 28hr run.... definitely there is something.....

your sharing much appreciate

thks

Last edited:
40 hour strength? bro, i dont have any clue what you are saying, it makes no sense.. why would something just give you strength for a certain window? s4 doesnt just give you strength a few hours and then wear off? im so lost here...[/QUOTE

Hi Dylan, is being awhile, happened i am travel, just to shared, recently i saw long distance runner able to run 24 hrs with same timing, mean every 1hr time mostly same, my question is... it is our body can have such a lasting strength? for that distance? 230km?, if there anyone encountered this, kindly share.... is a monster question for me..... base on my knowledge our body full strength last probably 5 hr non stop.. even with nutrition like GELS, POWER BAR... run timing couldn't be that same

S4 have half life... 12hrs?

i have no clue on that..... What he take..... able to hold 230km same pace for 28hr run.... definitely there is something.....

your sharing much appreciate

thks

What we gave you is the best protocol to follow. There is nothing that you can take that will just turn you into the terminator or a machine that can keep going. No matter what you are human and your body does fatigue, break down, and wear down the longer you train, exercise, run, etc...

Compounds can let you go longer but but the example you bring up to me sounds more like a guy that has learned how to pace himself properly, and probably prepped his body with the right nutrients, fuel and caloric intake. Not like he is going balls out the whole way.

The cycle we proposed to you will give you the best long lasting endurance which sounds like what you are after

hi Dylan, how are you?

would like to know how is the dosage for RAD140 liquid... daily and cycle, do i need PCT? before meal?

Top Bottom