napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running GW-501516 (Cardarine) by itself?

Thank you for the layout, Dylan. I have a few questions.

1) what is the d aspartic acid in weeks 9-12 for?

2) after completing the pct and finishing the full 16 weeks, how long should my natty break last after those 16 weeks before I want to hop back on a different SARMs cycle?

3) would you recommend me running only mk2866 my first cycle and running mk2866 and gw501516 for the 2nd cycle or vice versa?
1) DAA is used to help stimulate LH and make the transition into pct go more smoothly for an even easier recovery

2) once pct is complete after your sarms cycle, take 2-3 weeks off and you can start another sarms stack if you choose

3) there's no need to ease into sarms. They don't carry the side effects of steroids. Just start off with both mk2866 and gw stacked

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you for the advice, RickRock.

How should I dose the d-aspartic acid that Dylan recommended in weeks 9-12 of this proposed cycle?

you can get it anywhere but that link works just fine... i just clicked on it three times... get whatever daa you want bro... it makes no difference... 3 grams per day is just fine

i am running 20mg in difference day, mean alternate, i feel the endurance, but strength i do not feel as what review as status, or i missed something here, or do i need to go 4week cycle in order to see the full strength result?

i am running 20mg in difference day, mean alternate, i feel the endurance, but strength i do not feel as what review as status, or i missed something here, or do i need to go 4week cycle in order to see the full strength result?
i guess im lost because im failing to know when anyone has ever said gw would increase strength? could you show me where and when that was said? ever?

Not LGD-4033? I use to drive night shift to work... S4 would it have Vision matter? guys, i am abit confused, some research telling me difference of
page of SARMS as i posted earlier.... and i would like to have more input to understand what exactly SARMS really do....

currently i am running, GW 4 days, alternate accept last 2 days continues (sat and sun).. i use to run trail.... and wish to have some little magic on my running... require endurance and strength,

thank you RICKROCK for your sharing....

appreciate

Last edited:
Not LGD-4033? I use to drive night shift to work... S4 would it have Vision matter? guys, i am abit confused, some research telling me difference of
page of SARMS as i posted earlier.... and i would like to have more input to understand what exactly SARMS really do....

currently i am running, GW 4 days, alternate accept last 2 days continues (sat and sun).. i use to run trail.... and wish to have some little magic on my running... require endurance and strength,

appreciate
Lgd is a great option too. Both Lgd and s4 are great for strength. Rad140 is another one that's good for strength. It's really your call

appreciate

why are you running gw 4-5 days a week? It should be run 7d a week.

why are you running gw 4-5 days a week? It should be run 7d a week.

good questions, i try not to rely fully on GW. friendly speaking... i still confused about SARMS PRODUCTS... due to many research say effect of the products.. just to share i used to have running knee problem, and after i took GW for 5days i can feel less cracking sound on my knee honestly.. and i used to ran 20km per day, on 5days... mean 100km i believed i do have good itself (endurance) ... i can feel the endurance of GW giving me different.... mean i felt my breathing is different felt uneasy..... but the healing of my knee is work.... but what i know GW do not provide healing right? .. i have difference experience on this GW..... i do not know whether GW that i bought it is PURE? guys i need to know how to know the products are genuine or not? is there any way to know? thanks for your opinion and sharing..

Top Bottom