napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running deca

Re: RE: Re: Running deca

Bio-Tech said:
RickRock said:
cybrsage said:
No sides and it was very effective. I was testing Mr. Supps new Forma Stanzol formula and it failed on a bulking cycle. My E2 reached into the 230s but I never got deca dick.

Yeh I don't think there's any way I'd trust that on that type of cycle. Can't go wrong with legit aromasin and caber in that instance
We have both!
My thoughts exactly buddy!

Since I get blood tests quite often when doing something new (every two weeks - wife's orders to have her on board with this lifestyle - I knew I would catch anything pretty quickly.

I use Letro as my AI. I do not recommend people use it, even though I do - it is simply too powerful. I use it for a few reasons. Firstly is that, deep down, I am a cheap bastage and the Letro will go bad before I use it up. Secondly is that I started using it before I learned it was not recommended. And thirdly, but most importantly, I already know how my body responds to it and how much to use to keep my E2 in check based on how much Test I am running.

I will shift away from it when it expires / the bottle runs out.

cybrsage said:
it did allow me to learn a lot about my own body and how it feels when the E2 level skyrockets. I always look for the positive in everything to happens so that I can learn something and gain something from it.

that's the best way to look at things.... i really like that attitude... you can find a positive in everything that you do and you definitely should.... taking any situation and using it as a tool only adds to your knowledge and growth as a person... i love your attitude.. you think just like I do....

Top Bottom